Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1556036v0ob46ov06bl1qq.jpg

Smoke damage?

where can one get that kool hat the red skulls wearing in the picture?

Meh the colour of the outfit not being 100% accurate is no big deal for me especially as I'll have mind donning the overcoat.

Just ignore the inaccuracies and enjoy what this figure does bring :hi5:

I prefer my Nazi's to be dressed in black or gray. Green doesn't work for me, Hydra or no.

It's hard to say, I'm not sure if I prefer green or grey in the situation. I like both looks a lot. If someone is successful with dying it I'll probably get a second outfit and try it myself.

This came out incredible. The Hugo HS is perfect IMO. The suit color is the only thing that bugs me, as the dark green would have looked awesome and of course accurate. Still can't wait for SS to ship.

Hmmm, yeah, when you get them side by side like that it looks like made a completely new sculpt. I can't decide which I like better though, or which is really more accurate. I think I might like the proto better. Sometimes I just wish I could buy the prototype from them, sigh. It's not a huge difference though, and I love the final figure.

Love it! I'll probably pick this up from BBTS when it's in stock and use my store credit to knock the price of this down to around $100.

What would be the best outfit available, if I wanted to make him a proper Nazi, as opposed to this Hydra BS?

Tonnes of stuff on ebay, a bit overwhelming, looking through it.

Thanks.

Back