Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would be the best outfit available, if I wanted to make him a proper Nazi, as opposed to this Hydra BS?

Tonnes of stuff on ebay, a bit overwhelming, looking through it.

Thanks.

You can save you some money and purchase a random DiD Nazi figure.

What is the point to get a Movie Figure that WOULDN´T be Movie Accurate?

:cuckoo:

i am gonna be using my DID Becker from a few years ago that is already pretty much ready to go. All i need is the red skull sculpt and a slim body from pirate Jack and it will be done. If some of you are not familiar with the figure, this is the one i am referring to:

https://onlinedid.com/products/wwii/80064/

I wish would have came with his coat on and wish this guy would make his video's longer.......love that design on the box ....HEIL hydra!!!!

ummmmmmmm nooo.....watch how he has to search QUICKLY for coat knowing his TIME is running OUT..........

IF was longer could show coat and head change ,but oh well will have sometime this summer had to cancel for other stuff but saving for 2 now......

I think he was getting scared thinking his didn't come with a coat. I mean he takes his time taking them out of the box and everything so I don't think he's on a timer otherwise he'd be moving through opening it faster than that.

Anyway, I always welcome the videos. No one else does it. It always shows us the box while most pictures of the figure are out package.

Since she was a big Hugo Weaving fan, I was going to buy this figure for my girlfriend, but she left my sorry ass earlier this year. So I guess this one is sadly off my radar. It looks excellent though, even better than the prototype. I'd still love to pick it up for myself, but there's just too much cool stuff between Dark Knight Rises, Prometheus, and The Avengers on the way. I need more money. :gah:

Is anyone else considering dying the uniform bottle green? Any thoughts about which dye you'd use?

I've never been one for mods, but this deserves that little improvement. :gah: Next thing you know I'll be dremelling out Iron Man's neck...

Is anyone else considering dying the uniform bottle green? Any thoughts about which dye you'd use?

I've never been one for mods, but this deserves that little improvement. :gah: Next thing you know I'll be dremelling out Iron Man's neck...
I am seriously considering it. The only thing that would hold me back is that the dye would affect the red piping.

Back