Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll echo what Rory said about the coat being a bit of a nighmare, also getting the belt over the coat to clasp made me punch my neighbor.

003-2.jpg

Excellent shot :clap

I just got this email from SSC.

Thank you for your pre-order of the Red Skull Sixth Scale Figure on Flexpay! This email is to notify you that we have received a partial shipment of this Hot Toys collectible to our warehouse, and we are offering customers the opportunity to receive your item early on a first-come, first-serve basis!

Sweet. Looks like I'll have RS next week.:yess:

Decided to cancel my order with SSC and just wait till the UK dealers get him and save myself £40. Not really in a rush for this figure, not with Rescue Cap on the way now

My Red Skull final payment was just charged and the status was changed to item shipping. Sweet! MAYBE I'll have it by Saturday, probably Monday though.

Already bought the Red Skull full figure and find a spare body with full uniform and a pair of hands (headless, off course) with a decent price in evilbay.

Now just waiting for both arrive, so I can have the two versions of Red Skull at the same time in the shelf...

Hugo holding the Cube, Red Sull holding the pistol...

With the upcoming USO Captain, will be a very nice display...

I checked my account and saw my Red Skull is shipping soon. :yess:

Like you peterparkernypd, I bought extra stuff on ebay to display a second Red Skull; body, suit, and boots basically. I can't wait.

Once BBTS gets this bad boy in stock I'm going to use my store credit on this! Will only be $150ish shipped :yess:

Lucky you who got store credit.
I am also waiting for BBTS to get this in stock. Most likely by the end of July since they usually are runing a bit late in releases (usually after sideshow) when it comes to Hot toys.:impatient:

Pretty sure they did. Mine still says shipping soon and its been like three days. It's never taken this long to process before.

Maybe the delay is just due to Comic-Con though? Since Sideshow is set up there?

Sallah

That'll be a sweet deal :rock
:lecture:yess:
Lucky you who got store credit.
I am also waiting for BBTS to get this in stock. Most likely by the end of July since they usually are runing a bit late in releases (usually after sideshow) when it comes to Hot toys.:impatient:

yep I'm about to take a major hit. This, Rescue Cap and the Lightcycle all within a couple of weeks of each other most likely :panic:

not to mention I just bought FA Cap and Art Figures-The King (Aragorn) :slap

I think SS got a split shipment too...so it may be even longer :(

most likely. just about every HT figure seems to be in split shipments now unfortunately :(

Pretty sure they did. Mine still says shipping soon and its been like three days. It's never taken this long to process before.

Have you been charged for the figure in full yet? I got the split shipment email also but was charged in full. They don't charge unless they are going to ship

Just got my shipping notice from SS! Should have him next Tuesday!!!

Sallah

Back