Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just arrived today :hi5:

I have a habit of taking photos of all my new figures just for my own enjoyment already, so I figured that this time, I should post them online!

I find myself scouring all the new figure pictures online all the time, so maybe others like me will enjoy it.

Here is a link to the gallery.

I couldn't find my black sheet today so this time I used a black comforter :lol

Any freak know if 1/6th Hydra metal badges exist somewhere? received RS last week and giving it a proper black nazi outfit and would like to replace the SS skull badge on the cap and also on the jacket with Hydra ones.

Mine came in today, beautiful figure. I'm really impressed with the Hugo sculpt. Not looking forward to putting that coat on though, i may keep him as Johann for awhile.

Glad to hear you like the figure. I'm getting nervous about the coat from what I hear. I'm a "get it out of the box and pose it in a neutral position" collector. Not a big futzer (I just made up a word!). Putting on this figure's jacket sounds like it will be the most I've handled any figure that I've owned.

I got mine a little while, a day early at that. Got him set up with both looks. The coat was weird to get on, especially the belt on the coat. I don't the arms of the shirt are all the way down, but I can't tell with the coat on so oh well. I can't wait to display him with Rescue Cap. :yess:

Irritated. I ordered mine soon after it was available for PO. Added a second some time later, so SSC cancelled my original order to combine them, bumping me WAY down the list.

Went to a buddy's house to check on mine, he put it together for me (I'm not very patient with these things). ____ty iPhone pic of course, but it is VERY impressive in person.

Back