Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some pics i took with my phone
2012-07-22181502.jpg
[/IMG]
2012-07-22181531.jpg
[/IMG]
2012-07-22181629.jpg
[/IMG]
2012-07-22182425.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm quite enjoying this look so i'll leave him like this for awhile before i turn him into the Red Skull.

Got mine last week. Just putting the Red Skull together. The head was hard, but manageable. The coat? I'm still fighting with it. Needed a needle nose pliers to put it on. The belt is near impossible to keep together!

As soon as I offload my Classic Pred I'll be getting this guy, with the Rescue Version of Captain America arriving this week I cant wait for Red Skull much longer :panic:

Finally got around to putting the coat on, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Took some pics, gonna try and post some tomorrow.

I've heard a lot of people saying they had a pain trying to get his jacket and belt on, it took me about 2 min to get him to look like this, I don't see what all the fuss is about
x6fs60.jpg

As soon as mine arrives I'll post pics, hopefully this time next week my Marvel/Avengers Detolf will be well on it's way to complete awesomeness :yess:

I've heard a lot of people saying they had a pain trying to get his jacket and belt on, it took me about 2 min to get him to look like this, I don't see what all the fuss is about
x6fs60.jpg

i think that's because you havent futzed your jacket properly. :lol
refer to this:
IMGP4038.JPG

hottoys022-1.jpg

6-11.jpg

i think that's because you havent futzed your jacket properly. :lol
refer to this:
IMGP4038.JPG

hottoys022-1.jpg

6-11.jpg

I see what you mean, I'm new to the HT games and when something goes together that easily I just figure I must be doing things right:slap I could always adjust the coat by just taking the belt off and pulling up on it a little bit, but for how stress free I got everything on, I think I'm just going to leave him as be, especially if it means taking that belt off and putting it back on, I still love the way he looks

its there's one complaint I do have is that the sleeves on the coat are a little bit too long, which is funny because the sleeves on the coat for my 1989 DX Joker I feel are too short

havent played with my cam for a loooong time. i miss playing in the dark, anyways....

joining the ranks in my anti-hero collection. here's my red skullz. :]

DSC_3036.jpg

DSC_3038.jpg

DSC_3040.jpg

DSC_3043.jpg

DSC_3044.jpg

DSC_3042.jpg

and their buddies...
DSC_3045.jpg

Has anybody in the UK ordered this from osb? And if so have you had to pay the remaining amount on layway?

Back