Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got to take some pics the other day.
RedSkull01.jpg

RedSkull03.jpg

RedSkull02.jpg

havent played with my cam for a loooong time. i miss playing in the dark, anyways....

joining the ranks in my anti-hero collection. here's my red skullz. :]

DSC_3036.jpg

DSC_3038.jpg

DSC_3040.jpg

DSC_3043.jpg

DSC_3044.jpg

DSC_3042.jpg

and their buddies...
DSC_3045.jpg

great set of pics..I think red in the suit looks completely evil there ..maybe its the devil in the suit look ,but love it....:clap

AE said they were planning on shipping sometime this week or next week..

I used them a couple of times but they ship just like sideshow, with the Hot toys shipper which I hate, that is a big turn off for collectors which is the only people who even buy these so this practice will cost them my business. Theres no reason to cheap out like this with expensive items like this, even toys R us ships with boxes:cuckoo:

Can't wait for this figure, both sculpts look fantastic. CSC said they should have him within a couple of weeks. I'm glad I decided to pick up FA Cap a few weeks ago too. These 2 will look great together.

I used them a couple of times but they ship just like sideshow, with the Hot toys shipper which I hate, that is a big turn off for collectors which is the only people who even buy these so this practice will cost them my business. Theres no reason to cheap out like this with expensive items like this, even toys R us ships with boxes:cuckoo:

I mainly buy from AE and the always double box it. That's wierd how they don't do that for you.

great set of pics..I think red in the suit looks completely evil there ..maybe its the devil in the suit look ,but love it....:clap

thanks, that's DID's SD in plain clothes suit. works great with mob theme set up, looks even better for red skull. :]
80068-16.jpg

plus the trench coat.
80068-20.jpg

I'm enjoying my red skull I just opened! Great hot toys figure rhe Hugo likeness is stellar and the skull head is mad cool...

The coat looks just retarded on him. Putting it in without the uniform under is the only way to go... I'm glad someone pointEd out its accurate to rhe end scene.

I'm enjoying my red skull I just opened! Great hot toys figure rhe Hugo likeness is stellar and the skull head is mad cool...

The coat looks just retarded on him. Putting it in without the uniform under is the only way to go... I'm glad someone pointEd out its accurate to rhe end scene.

Glad you said that- coat looks oversized, poorly tailored, like really plastic dolly clothes! Maybe it's just me but I've not read much negative comments on the coat...

Glad you said that- coat looks oversized, poorly tailored, like really plastic dolly clothes! Maybe it's just me but I've not read much negative comments on the coat...

There's nothing really negative about the coat,
except for the fact that it's freakin hard to get on properly :lol

got my german red skull on the TT narrow body this afternoon.

IMAG0206.jpg
[/IMG]

I picked up what appears to be the same uniform for my Red Skull but found that the black dye stained the body parts it touched and the neck of the placeholder head I was using. Did you have any problems with dye transferring off onto your hands or the figure?

I've rinsed it a few times in the wash using a delicates mesh laundry bag, but it still seems to be coming off on my hands and any figure rubber it comes in contact with (hands etc). I worried because I planned on using this look for the Hugo Weaving HS (like at the start of the movie) but I don't want to ruin it like I did with the Dominic Purcell placeholder.

Last edited:
I picked up what appears to be the same uniform for my Red Skull but found that the black dye stained the body parts it touched and the neck of the placeholder head I was using. Did you have any problems with dye transferring off onto your hands or the figure?

I've rinsed it a few times in the wash using a delicates mesh laundry bag, but it still seems to be coming off on my hands and any figure rubber it comes in contact with (hands etc). I worried because I planned on using this look for the Hugo Weaving HS (like at the start of the movie) but I don't want to ruin it like I did with the Dominic Purcell placeholder.

hm, which company made the uniform you picked up?

Back