Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know when Sideshow will be receiving the rest of their split shipment? These pics are driving me crazy!

Josh AE just told me they are shipping this week for the first orders and next week for the later orders. Im in the later orders but all is well.

Just got mine today. LOVE the Red Skull head sculpt! When first putting the coat on, I tried putting tweezers up the sleeves to grasp the uniform top cuff to pull through. Big no-go on that one. Eventually just slid the coat sleeve up the arm as far as it'd go, and grabbing the uniform cuff through the coat and pulling it down. After a couple times of that it eventually went on well. Couple minutes of adjusting and it made me happy. I don't put my figures in dynamic poses, so it looks good just standing there holding the cosmic cube.

Maybe I'm just blind, or stupid, or both, but I have searched and read back through a few pages. But can someone explain how you get the regular, gray coat/uniform top off safely? I just got mine and I'm itchin' to get the black coat on but it's easy to see that getting it to look right involves removing the gray top first.

Maybe I'm just stupid, and I'm definitely afraid of breaking the belt on the gray suit, but I don't see how ya do it. Sooo....help?

:panic:

And so I'm not just in here begging for help, here's a few pics I took with my iPhone 4S. I don't have my real camera right now so this is the best I can do. A little (or a LOT, heh) of post-processing helps.

7686265256_d1cfa7c6ee_b.jpg
[/url] Hugo Weaving as Johann Schmidt/Red Skull by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

7686266318_ec176fbf4f_b.jpg
[/url] Hugo Weaving as Johann Schmidt/Red Skull by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

im just messing around with customs, does anyone know if the red skull pants will fit on a cap america body? or will the red skull pants be to tight around the waist for this?

thanks

Got my Red Skull today :yess:

Initial thoughts were my god that smells nice and FFS getting this coat right is doing my head in :gah: :lol

Nice figure though, happy with the purchase and he looks great next to Rescue Cap :clap

love the figure and he's just a evil super hero ...thats all just wants to take over the world like Lex Luthor ,Magneto ,MR. Sinnister, Apocalypse ,darth vader ,Cobra Commander, skeletor ,dr.claw and pinky and the brain and dr.evil ....just deal with it ...now more pics of this kick ass baddie please ,thank's.....

Man thats a good think if you need space between figures I don't mind

Since HT is delaying everything and all old stuff is super scalped up lol, there is a huge draugh for me since like beg of June. I was looking forward to get Monger and Samurai but got delayed from June to BFE.. so now the July items havent arrived yet.. grrr.. :medic

Crap everytime I look at my preorder list I go crazy Hot Toys has produced so much this year its like the doubled in size of course my salary has stayed the same we are approaching a Q4 cruch hope stuff get moved till next year they got like 15 items supposed to come out in the next 5 months

Got my Red Skull today :yess:

Initial thoughts were my god that smells nice and FFS getting this coat right is doing my head in :gah: :lol

Nice figure though, happy with the purchase and he looks great next to Rescue Cap :clap

Lucky you :mad: my big parcel stuck in custom delay :gah: (red skull,tron cycle,noland and ambler.....

Back