Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad my kid is frightened by the RS sculpt. Otherwise I'd be all over this one. Might buy it anyway but not display it. Hmmmm....

So this is what you do...

You tell your kid that all of your loose money is kept in the bottom dresser drawer, and tell them they can't go in there. Then, you put your new Red Skull figure lying on top of some loose change in the drawer. If the child comes running out of your bedroom screaming, you know they didn't listen to you, no matter what they say!

:panic:

Got my RS in yesterday afternoon. Just a great figure, will def. pose as Red Skull next to Rescue Captain. Took a magnigying glass to the Weaving sculpt. As I thought, NOPE, not a soft sculpt by HT. The details in the hair are great and there are single paint lines for the individual hairs in his eye brows. A very determined Herr Dr. Schmidt I must say!
One question tho', did RS have ears in the movie?

Got notice my pair of skulls will be shipping soon. Got a second so I can display a Skull and a Schmidt, so I'll have extra heads and a spare jacket to sell off.

im selling one right now for $75 shipped!

thanks, that's DID's SD in plain clothes suit. works great with mob theme set up, looks even better for red skull. :]
80068-16.jpg

plus the trench coat.
80068-20.jpg

I love how it seems like Red Skull is staring right at you, it's kind of creepy in a way, almost scary but it's a really great affect. Hot Toys is definitely getting better with their expression and eyes. The blank stares don't seem so common anymore.

thanks, that's DID's SD in plain clothes suit. works great with mob theme set up, looks even better for red skull. :]
80068-16.jpg

plus the trench coat.
80068-20.jpg

This guy (Robert Knepper) would make a great Aleksander Lukin if they went that way in Captain America: The Winter Solider.

I want one, but alis I will have to wait due to funds:( I will pick one up next week or maybe three weeks from now due to buying rescue captain america and bills. I really like this figure though, as much as I like the regular head I will surely display mine with the red skull head. This hopefully will not sell out quick so I pick it up down the road:panic:

:hi5: thanks fellas! Think you're right Fosing, I'll send him a pm. I think I just read it wrong.

i posted a comparison shot a few pages back. :]
HT sure is keeping kitbashers at bay with this new MO. the only figure i know who has similar issues is ghost rider, that HS is difficult to port to another TT.

you get hugo on the figure and red skull separate with neck plug in the box.

here's some comparison shots of this figures neck plugs/adapters.
DSC_2993.jpg

DSC_2994.jpg

is this gonna be a new trend? i thought GR was just one off with that tiny neck peg and tiny rubber neck plug/adapter.

DSC_2995.jpg

DSC_2996.jpg

compared to the regular TT neck plug. man, i thought i could try him out on a TTA with T.Becker's nazi outfit and see how he fits. :gah:

Back