Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already put on him, not bad at all, looks like the norway tomb version.

Tonight some pics.

some pics.

dsc00926ay.jpg

dsc00927aa.jpg

and one from the hydra version.

dsc00930b.jpg

Ordered! Can't wait to get this figure and display it next to Cap Rescue version. :impatient::)

Careful! You'll want another once you get him. :D

Where did you get that display shelf and the movie cards?

That is a fantastic display suite. Where do you find those floating wall shelves? They look top notch and practical...

Thanks! :rock I make those shelves and posters.

I display the figure in my favorite look and then display the other head sculpt/accessories with it, saves money and space for sure.

That's a great idea. I've seen others do that and have done it myself. Red Skull is just too cool for me not to display both looks though.

Got this yesterday and it's amazing. Just now got him out and on the shelf but I can't bring myself to swap the sculpts. Looks too good as is so I'm gonna have to either buy another whole figure or find some bits to get a Red Skull in trencher built.

Love it!

Coco, I've seen you display shelves in other threads and they are killer, kudos to you for coming up with another display option. :clap

Does anyone know what body type this figure is? I'm trying to assemble a second figure so I can use the Schmidt HS.

Does anyone know what body type this figure is? I'm trying to assemble a second figure so I can use the Schmidt HS.

Its a Frankenstein of multiple parts.

Torso is a slim with narrow arms and legs I think. Ankles are lengthened looks like.

$(KGrHqZ,!qQE+nLDu6lqBQCFkJTbQ!~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
You can always grab one from Ebay. Prices aren't horrible compared to what TTs go for. Im sure slapping everything on an TT18 wont be that noticeable either.

Ugh. Great. :mad:

Fear not! If you want to do it on the cheap, i bought a Schmidt Headsculpt(+hands, boots and the suit) with one of the cheapo DiD Fassbender bodies(From my good friend hehateme23 in his for sale thread) and busted off the neck adaptor from the body and the head fits fine(I have it held in place with a bit of blu tack, lol,but the suit collar holds it in just fine).
I didn't plan on getting the Red Skull figure, but after buying the pieces i put them together till i get another custom made.
And he looks presentable enough for display purposes.

Schimdt.jpg

You can always grab one from Ebay. Prices aren't horrible compared to what TTs go for. Im sure slapping everything on an TT18 wont be that noticeable either.

Unless you're going to use it for the trenchcoat look. The fit is super tight as is on the slim torso he comes with. I'm not sure a normal TT would fit in it. I'd suggest playing it safe and just getting the Skull body.

Unless you're going to use it for the trenchcoat look. The fit is super tight as is on the slim torso he comes with. I'm not sure a normal TT would fit in it. I'd suggest playing it safe and just getting the Skull body.

See, these are things I don't know. Never put the coat on mine. Wanted the green tunic look instead.

Damn, this figure looks great, I was planning on just having him with the Red Skull head in the trenchcoat, but the normal uniform and Hugo head look alot better then I had thought, might just need to pick up an extra body + uniform.

finally got it after so long. im loving the Figure. the jacket wasn't that hard at all to put on, the belt was a little tricky tho. very nice head sculpts. recommended.

He's arrived!! Amd no custom fees! Again! I'm getting too lucky with this, i feel a big sting coming...

But Red Skull, after watching ClipperKings review, he said something that summed up how i was feeling, that his interest had wained because of how long this figure has been expected.

Now that it's here, i'm all pumped again, gonna throw on the BluRay and kick back with a GlenLivet i think

The headsculpt is beautiful, just stunning, it poses so menacingly on the detolf, i really wanna find away to get some diorama together similar to the bridge where they stand off during the rescue scene

Love it!!

D596459C-0584-49A0-AA57-20451B54C579-325-000000426034A4AB.jpg

How awesome is that sculpt?!

2437DA35-5F86-4868-B5F4-DC8918F1450E-325-000000426A555B87.jpg

Back