Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RedSkull-1.jpg

Does anyone have any pics with this figure next to Captain America Rescue version? The search begins... :)

Got my figure two days ago and I had to display both heads, but to save $$, I went the cheap way. The Red Skull is on a tru type body with ONLY the black coat and T1000 boots, may not be screen accurate but good enough to display both heads ( I do need another Red Skull stand though)
DSC04158.jpg

Got this yesterday and it's amazing. Just now got him out and on the shelf but I can't bring myself to swap the sculpts. Looks too good as is so I'm gonna have to either buy another whole figure or find some bits to get a Red Skull in trencher built.

Love it!

Got this yesterday and it's amazing. Just now got him out and on the shelf but I can't bring myself to swap the sculpts. Looks too good as is so I'm gonna have to either buy another whole figure or find some bits to get a Red Skull in trencher built.

Love it!

Great display! :clap Really considering getting this figure. :panic:

Great display! :clap Really considering getting this figure. :panic:

Thanks! You should, Drac. He's simply a superb figure. The sculpts are excellent and the suit's fabric is really, really nice...albeit the wrong color. Haven't checked the trencher out yet but I'm impressed so far.

Thanks! You should, Drac. He's simply a superb figure. The sculpts are excellent and the suit's fabric is really, really nice...albeit the wrong color. Haven't checked the trencher out yet but I'm impressed so far.

Thanks for your input, I'm this close to ordering it. Looks like a superb figure. But need to see more pics of him together with Cap Rescue version, preferably in a detolf with lights. Don't have much space so I need to have more than one figure in the detolf shelves otherwise it's a waste of space! :gah::lol

Love it!

Where did you get that display shelf and the movie cards?

Ordered! Can't wait to get this figure and display it next to Cap Rescue version. :impatient::)

Love it!

That is a fantastic display suite. Where do you find those floating wall shelves? They look top notch and practical...

Love it!

I display the figure in my favorite look and then display the other head sculpt/accessories with it, saves money and space for sure.

Back