Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up some loose Red Skull parts. Body, head, hands, boots, overcoat, belt, gun & stand for around £45.

I only ever wanted to display him in the trench coat anyway! :)

There are PLENTY of figures that come with a left-handed gun holding hand in a black glove.
So you could buy a set of those hands and have him holding the pistol in his left hand.

Anyone know how the detailing on the gloves are? I would like to find a left gun holding hand that matches the best, or if anyone knows of one or has a link, that would be appreciated!

I just got my Skull the other week and am waiting for Cap to arrive. Here is my simple bash.

I will do! The boots and body are actually from DiD figures so hopefully the boots will look ok?

Should look fine if the boots are from a DID figure too.

Anyone know how the detailing on the gloves are? I would like to find a left gun holding hand that matches the best, or if anyone knows of one or has a link, that would be appreciated!

I just had a look, and found a set of DX10 gloved hands on Ebay.
Right one for a gun, and left is relaxed. But if you took the relaxed hand and sat it in boiling water for thirty seconds, drain the water, dab the water off with a tissue really fast, then wrap it around the tesseract, and run it under the cold water tap for ten or fifteen seconds, it will set in that shape, and you can have him holding the tesseract in his left and the gun in his right hand.

I just got my Skull the other week and am waiting for Cap to arrive. Here is my simple bash.

Looks great! I like the hat on Red Skull!

img2737kh.jpg

Amazing custom,

I´m working on one like this.

I really like the hat but hate that Cotsworld requires $25 minimum purchase from their site...that hat cost like 4 bucks :(

I really like the hat but hate that Cotsworld requires $25 minimum purchase from their site...that hat cost like 4 bucks :(

Agreed. However I always need loose pieces and can always find $25 worth of stuff I need on elitebrigade. Hell, I can find $250 worth of stuff I need lol. Bought almost all the stuff I used for my custom Blade from there.

Back