Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the most underrated figures they have ever produced.
So many options on this one.

IMG_5334.jpg

It's a Red Skull army!! Or maybe it's actually an Agent Smith army....who has manipulated his appearance in the Matrix to appear as the Red Skull!!! :lol

It's a Red Skull army!! Or maybe it's actually an Agent Smith army....who has manipulated his appearance in the Matrix to appear as the Red Skull!!! :lol

Haha.
I just picked up enough spare parts to make 4 in all his variants.
I still have another two heads, and the leather jacket.
Spare parts never go wrong.

Haha.
I just picked up enough spare parts to make 4 in all his variants.
I still have another two heads, and the leather jacket.
Spare parts never go wrong.

Very impressive and smart thinking. Worst case scenario, you sell the extras should you ever need to downsize. And with HTs track record on the secondary market, I'd say you'll be fine.

I put those four together for less than $120. They don't have official HT bodies, but no-one would ever know.

WOW!! That's really impressive. I couldn't even tell about the bodies. I thought they were 100% HT, in that respect. Really nice work.

WOW!! That's really impressive. I couldn't even tell about the bodies. I thought they were 100% HT, in that respect. Really nice work.

Yeah, you'd have to strip them to find out.
Two of them are on really cheap DID bodies that cost $5 apiece.
I love doing customs of certain characters and you'd be amazed what you can throw together on a budget.
We have a thread on here for Sub-$100 custom figures, and i have done a fair few like that.

Yeah, you'd have to strip them to find out.
Two of them are on really cheap DID bodies that cost $5 apiece.
I love doing customs of certain characters and you'd be amazed what you can throw together on a budget.
We have a thread on here for Sub-$100 custom figures, and i have done a fair few like that.

That's really impressive. A talent that I sadly do not have. I'm always amazed at the quality of talent and work that members have on here.

Any way to have the right hand holding the gun and one of his left hands holding or balancing the tesseract?

I might cave in and go for a 2nd TTM body + $46 boots. Seems like you can do the red skull head on a TTM body with just the black overcoat on top with the boots and whatever hands are left to utilize everything.

Any way to have the right hand holding the gun and one of his left hands holding or balancing the tesseract?

I might cave in and go for a 2nd TTM body + $46 boots. Seems like you can do the red skull head on a TTM body with just the black overcoat on top with the boots and whatever hands are left to utilize everything.

That will work.
But just buy a DAM Toys body for $17, and a set of cheap boots.
No-one will know under the trenchcoat.
https://www.toyanxiety.com/gangsterkingdomspade2-nudebody.aspx
https://www.toyanxiety.com/germanzombiejakob-bootsweatheredandbloody.aspx
https://www.toyanxiety.com/flashgordonbustercrabbe-boots.aspx
https://www.toyanxiety.com/gerhard-boots.aspx
Also, if you want him holding the Tesseract in his left hand, buy a set of DX11 gloved hands.
There's one which will do the trick of holding the tesseract in the left hand.
You'd just need to paint it black.
Best to buy the full set and paint them all black so if you use any of the rest of them, they will match.

T2eC16NHJFwFFGE03H9BRgoGo73wQ60_57.jpg

Damn, they cancelled my order for Red Skull at ET Hobbies for $180. Anyone know the cheapest price for him, or is everything at $199.99.

Damn, they cancelled my order for Red Skull at ET Hobbies for $180. Anyone know the cheapest price for him, or is everything at $199.99.

Go to Ebay, I got him a few months back for $152 delivered!

Cheapest on eBay right now is $190 free shipping, no shipper, I think.

Yeah, I ordered it a few days ago and I just got the email that they did not have anymore in stock. Strange that it was so late. But I guess when I ordered, they didn't know how many they had left in inventory? Nevertheless, it sucks.

After all of the preorder dust settles, I may just have to pick up Red Skull.

It's just been a busy and very expensive month with all of the early releases (IM3 and MoS) plus Vader and Malgus processing notices. Oh yeah, and Christmas presents for my wife and 2 boys, who thank Jeebus love superheroes. I may have somewhat of an influence there but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Happy Holidays Freaks!

Back