Hot Toys -MMS167 - Captain America: The First Avenger: Red Skull Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to get on the waitlist but I got an error that it's not available for purchase and some other things.

Guess calling Sideshow direct would be your best bet. I didn't click place order since I have him but it wouldn't surprise me if they were declining w/l for this since he is long sold out. :dunno

Possibly. I will try to reach them when they're back from holiday break. Yeah, everything works all the way to the end until you click Place Order, and then there's an error that pops up telling you to remove the item from the cart.

Glad to see this thread resurrected...this was one of my favorite figures I picked up earlier this year....

Another really great job from HT...almost like getting two figures in one...

Possibly one of the best and most under-rated sculpts i have ever seen.
Most sculpts are off in a few ways, but this one is totally perfect in my opinion.

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1876.jpg

Looks awesome! Do you have a link to this set?

Just google the name and you'll get links.

Monkey Depot are $55 before shipping, and Sweetpig has it for $65 shipped on Ebay(But if you have dealt with them before, they might be able to sell it shipped for the Monkey Depot price if you ask them nicely via email. I have their email from a purchase i made last year if you want it):

https://www.monkeydepot.com/Uniform_Set_Toys_City_Waffen_SS_Officer_s_Black_p/tc0128.htm

www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Toys-City-Accessory-Waffen-SS-Officers-Black-Service-Uniform-Set-/281223948210

got a red skull for sale if anyone is interested. with extra parts

Last edited:
for those of you with the Toy City SS uniform, are you about to stuff the bulge on both sides of the pants inward a bit or is it stuck look like that permanently? I feel like it's sticking out too much.

Back