Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AmazingSpiderman_zpsd1a81469.jpg

Is there some strange change to his neck line? As for the central chest-column, it does seem to travel further down his body but who can really tell from this picture?

We need a bigger, cleaner hi-res picture.

Neck seems a bit weird yeah, the lens frames also look black to me :(

Spidey looks awesome to me and the box is really awesome too. Can't wait to get him in!

Hopefully he's first! But I really don't know. I highly doubt it. He'll probably be last, knowing our luck. Or, even more fitting: He won't come at all, but he'll appear in each of the next five "Coming Soon" pictures.

Couldn't care less about the box that will be in storage.

I was just saying the other day that we were due for a new "coming soon" photo from Hot Toys.

Can't wait to see OMG's photos! :panic::panic::panic:

...People just want spidey.

:hi5:

Couldn't care less about the box that will be in storage.

I was just saying the other day that we were due for a new "coming soon" photo from Hot Toys.

Can't wait to see OMG's photos! :panic::panic::panic:

Perhaps it is just another way to separate this ASM release from the two previous Raimi Sidey releases, which were in the same style as each other, with the raised chest emblem.

New Spidey, new costume, new figure, new box? I like the new box anyway. If that is actually it, it captures Spidey at his athletic 'Spidey swinging' best

Well it wasn't, and honestly who cares at this point about the box? People just want spidey.

Yep moaning about the box is daft as it is but when they're doing it based on the tiniest of images it's :cuckoo:

Anyway Im gonna speculate Tony Stark will be first (obviously as shipping emails are already being sent out) and Spidey will be last

So who's hoping we get some neat extras with this guy?

I'm thinking a mask to hold and some kind of base would be nice for the delay.

I think we're just going to get the AG head sculpt, extra hands, base and some webbing. A loose mask would be great but I just don't see it happening.

Anyway Im gonna speculate Tony Stark will be first (obviously as shipping emails are already being sent out) and Spidey will be last

:exactly:

I have a strong gut feeling that HT will do exactly as they did with the last "Upcoming Releases" pic--Right to Left order of release.

But still, I'm just happy this looks like he's coming out before the end of the year. I had my doubts.:lol

Back