Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually that guy (who didn't get his badge and got carried out by security) was in ASM about as long as most of the House Party suits were in IM3.....

And probably the best seller of all...

The man who wasn't actually Peter Parker at all, but was the one crane operator that didn't want to play along with the rest and just carried on smashing up buildings Peter Parker.

Awl, screw it! Let's have HULK SMASH PETER PARKER!!!! :nana:

spider-man14.jpg

I've been thinking; maybe they're saving this figure to release it around the time ASM2 releases to get on the hype train for the movie?

I've been thinking; maybe they're saving this figure to release it around the time ASM2 releases to get on the hype train for the movie?

I would think they would want to do it before the new movie is out though. It could possibly hurt the sales of the older costumed figure because people might prefer the newer one. It would be better to get this one out before than.

I have a feeling this one is going to pop up just like Tony Stark did yesterday. No big announcement, just a shipping soon email. I'm guessing those who ordered through SS will get their email mid September.

Got charged for the month of the flex schedule. One more to go next month and hopefully he ships out right after. Very excited for this. :yess:

Cool. But did they improve anything shown there?

Edit: I'm only talking about Spiderman.

Back