Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how Spider-Man is trying to copy Tony Stark's pose.

Don't let Hot Toys hear you say that!!! It's a slippery to this.

3008797-tumblr_loxha5rx7j1qmenw0o1_400.jpg

I can't wait to see how this turned out. Didn't like the suit when it first appeared, but it wound up looking pretty cool on screen.

Been waiting too long for this piece, I'm in for 2 of these and can't wait, spidey is my favorate superhero second to none, bring this on!!!

I really don’t know why people hated this suit. Its an awesome suit. Looks better then the previous trilogy in my opinion.

Bottom don't look rounded /accurate enough like the teaser. (hard to tell though)

Hot-Toys-The-Amazing-Spider-Man-teaser.jpg
Looks like they went back to that neck style though similar to black spidey which is a shame
I just want to see how many people jump on board as soon as OMG's photos come out. ;)

I've been on board but now am having doubts fromt he one pics we have right now. Looks like they didn't change the eye lenses, didn't fix the red part that goes below the waist and looks like the neck was change back to the teaser style which I didn't like. So initial pics will be critical for keeping my PO or not. box looks pretty lame too

Well it looks like they fixed all the problems with the proto.

...I meant to say they fixed none of the problems with the proto.
:lol

Dunno after this long wait, the Medi looks better still.

Well it looks like they fixed all the problems with the proto.

...I meant to say they fixed none of the problems with the proto.
:lol

Dunno after this long wait, the Medi looks better still.

I suppose it's all down to personal taste really. After much debate and consideration, reconsideration, then consideration again...I finally POed it. The truth is I prefer this version with its flaws (which it clearly has), to the Medicom one with is floppy Marigold costume.

Still, It's a new version of Spidey and as I own the two SM-III Spideys anyway, this will sit with them nicely.

Man, people are so critical. I think it looks great. And I'm very shocked that some people think this one looks poor and prefer the Medicom one.

Figure looks horrendous, the worst it's ever looked! They have made absolutely no improvemtns to it whatsoever, the eyes are still that disgusting looking yellow, the neck line is horrible and they still haven't curved off the bottom edging.

I think I will be displaying this with the Garfield headscuplt, if that looks any good in person and then I will just order the new suit version if they make one!

Everyone is losing their ***** over a tiny coming soon pic. Can't you guys at least wait until close ups start surfacing to start your b*tching?

Back