Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which really brings us full circle because in the intervening period between PO and before the news of broken shoulders....all he's done is moan about it...:dunno

And weren't you the one with car problems and all other crap? Talk about priorities man.

And yes, I preordered this abomination based on the proto. Not in what it ended up being.

You haven't heard the last of me complaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And weren't you the one with car problems and all other crap? Talk about priorities man.

And yes, I preordered this abomination based on the proto. Not in what it ended up being.

You haven't heard the last of me complaining.

I fail to see what that has to do with anything...yes I had to cut a whole slew of POs because of several unexpected happenings. Darn right I prioritised!

That's why/how I still have this on PO....? So your point is...?

Last edited:
I fail to see what that has to do with anything...yes I had to cut a whole slew of POs because of several unexpected happenings. Darn right I prioritised!

That's why/how I still have this on PO....? So your point is...?

My point is: mind your own business. I don't care what you do or don't.

Which really brings us full circle because in the intervening period between PO and before the news of broken shoulders....all he's done is moan about it...:dunno

People place pre orders as soon as they go up, before anyone has them in hand and can learn of any QC issues. RP is non refundable, hence the complaints.

:lol

Trust me, I personally care very little about what you do or don't do. But the truth is that you're endlessly posting the same thing about it on a public forum...and yet you expect people to not comment?

How about you mind your own business?

Trust me, I personally care very little about what you do or don't do. But the truth is that you're endlessly posting the same thing about it on a public forum...and yet you expect people to not comment?

How about you mind your own business?

It is my business when I get something based on what a company shows first and then it ends up being totally different.

You are free to comment on whatever you want.

But you shall be responded to.

People place pre orders as soon as they go up, before anyone has them in hand and can learn of any QC issues. RP is non refundable, hence the complaints.

Yes, that is exactly what I did. And now that the shoulder problem has been more-or-less sorted and the head/neck joint thing has been finalised in a innovative way...I am still happy with how things are.

And I should also point out that I was quite happy with the shoulder restriction from before the 'sort out' assuming that there was still a good few poses that could be achieved with the figure as-was.

That said, like I emphasised before, I am done with referring to Franny's buy/no buy habits.

It is my business when I get something based on what a company shows first and then it ends up being totally different.

You are free to comment on whatever you want.

But you shall be responded to.

cciaT3c.gif

hey guys, just a warning about spideys suit in dynamic poses over time
I left him in this pose for about 5 days

and now is suit has these wrinkles in it

its been over 24 hours since I got him back in the museum pose, so it looks like the wrinkles are permanent
this also happened to a users medicom amazing spiderman(not mine) and was an issue in that thread
just a heads up!

Thanks for the pictures. It's a cool pose you had him in, but I probably won't be putting mine in any pose like that. With what I have in mind, wrinkles probably won't be an issue for me. I don't plan on putting him in too extreme of poses.

Just overpaid for these on eBay but I think they're perfect for my Parker bash. I'm also waiting on some ThreeA Tommy Mission skinny jeans which will be the last piece I need.

hey guys, just a warning about spideys suit in dynamic poses over time
I left him in this pose for about 5 days

and now is suit has these wrinkles in it

its been over 24 hours since I got him back in the museum pose, so it looks like the wrinkles are permanent
this also happened to a users medicom amazing spiderman(not mine) and was an issue in that thread
just a heads up!

That's a little disheartening. I was planning on using the SM3 stone building base with Spidey in a crouched pose. Looks like I'll have to come up with something a little less dynamic. Thanks for the heads up.

Hey DGTWoodward. Were you the one who bought a loose Spidey head? Could have sworn it was you. What did you end up doing/making with it? Here's how my loose mask turned out.

I hear ya. Thanks for the compliment on the mask. Really happy with the result. I've said it before but this would have been a perfect accessory to pack in. Would have made a lot of people happier with the figure.

Just overpaid for these on eBay but I think they're perfect for my Parker bash. I'm also waiting on some ThreeA Tommy Mission skinny jeans which will be the last piece I need.

That's perfect, how much? What happened to the guy who bought the unscratched Peter sculpt. I thought he was going to post pics.

If he did, I apologize because I missed it. :slap

Back