Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SM-III got two figures....R/B + Black Suit Spidey.

But way back then they did Blade and Ghost Rider figures too.

Since then they've only done one figure a movie for half of the non-Disney Marvel movies, while the other half have got none at all.

Maybe, just maybe, they'll do two for this. If it makes a billion dollars.

This is why I only watch the first 1-2 trailers. The # of trailers, featurettes, clips etc that come out before a movie debuts is insane.

IMO they should only put out two solid trailers and then the week after the movie is in theaters, THEN they should release the clips, etc. Drives me nuts.

I agree the clip posted above should not have been in any trailer. People who are into super heroes will go see just about every super hero movie that is made. The people they really have to sell to are people who AREN'T into super heroes much.

I agree the clip posted above should not have been in any trailer. People who are into super heroes will go see just about every super hero movie that is made. The people they really have to sell to are people who AREN'T into super heroes much.

Sorry :(

I usually only watch the first trailer, maybe the second...

I think the reason they include a clip like that is to make the people who aren't into it that much get excited about something they recognize.

Well who the hell is that? We know it's not Norman or Harry Osbourne, it sure as hell isn't Jamie Foxx.

For all the world, it looks for all the world like Mr. Ifans again with all that scruffy blonde hair.

It could be the same guy that we saw in the prison with Dr. Connors at the end of ASM. We still never found out who that guy was.

People who are into super heroes will go see just about every super hero movie that is made. The people they really have to sell to are people who AREN'T into super heroes much.

Even after posting the same complaints 100s of times :lol

I'm with you though, i didn't watch any of the teaser teasers or clips. Just th trailer and thats it. Studios release far too much footage nowadays

If this film is as big as it looks like it could be, then it's possible HT will go back to the first movie as well?

I think we'd all love to see the Lizard. After what Hot Toys was able to pull off with the Hulk, I'm pretty confident that they could make a killer Lizard.

If not I hope we see some, if not all of the villains from ASM 2. Electro should be a given, IMO.

Even after posting the same complaints 100s of times :lol

I'm with you though, i didn't watch any of the teaser teasers or clips. Just th trailer and thats it. Studios release far too much footage nowadays

That's what blows my mind. The sources of the incessant bashing, who swear they will wait until Blu or will never watch it at all, are the same who will be there on premiere night. And then responses will be: 'I went and saw it. And I knew I was right....blah, blah, blah.'

Right. :lol

They'll be back for the 'horrible' ASM3 on opening night as well. :lecture

Trailer blew me away. Watching it again. Keeping my preorder for this spidey AND will preorder the next.

I know a lot of comic fans like the big eyes, but I'm not a comic reader and I have to say...I like the smaller yellow eyes better.

Si glad they fixed the shoulder issue. Can't wait for this now.

And i too would buy a Lizard or Doc Ock or Electro in a hearbeat. I just can't count on HT doing them like you can with other movies which are guranteed to have figures made.

Back