Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also while we are at it

IronMan3OfficialStill.jpg

IronMan3OfficialStill_2.jpg

IronMan3OfficialStill_3.jpg

Hmmm. Interesting.

You know, I think this time I am going to avoid spoilers and trailers, especially trailers. I dont want to see all the interesting bits before I see the whole film. It kind of wrecks my enjoyment. Death of 1000 cuts? Death by Fifty Teaser-Trailers.

With that said, all this looks pretty cool and I am looking forward to seeing it onscreen. And maybe this time we will get a Pepper figure. I would like to have HT Tony AND Pepper, would be fun. We could pose 'em like pic 2 here.

HT - Give us a figure of that!!! :rock :pray:

If I were a betting man, I'd say HT is going to produce this figure.

They have showed that they are willing to milk this franchise for all its worth.

If this armor sees serious action in the movie, you can also expect some battle damage components. :rock

i dont see how any of the avengers cant be in this after the last movie. looks to me like tonys going to get his but kicked around by himself when really the avengers should be there backing him up.

ATLEAST hawkeye and widow. haha

Looks like it is inspired to Extremis, wise choice to replace the random terrorist with the Mandarin and make Rhodey Iron Patriot, imho.

He lost almost 50% of his society in IM 1 when he closed the weapons division of the Stark Ind., and he couldn't give a flying *****k about it :D

"Heroes...there is no such thing"

That line was amazing...so was the suiting up part where the gauntlet flew to stark's hand

Back