Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Heroes...there is no such thing"

That line was amazing...so was the suiting up part where the gauntlet flew to stark's hand

Was that Ben Kingsley talking? If so, bravo! I didn't think he was capable of that kind of voice.

*watches trailer* OMG Stark's house gets torpedo'ed! That's just....

This looks very interesting!! I am looking forward to seeing it. I do have a bit of a problem with calling a villain from the Middle East "the Mandarin," but that is a minor point.

Looks like they are setting Tony up to lose everything.

Ok, back to my prior point: No. More. Trailers. for me

*wink*

This looks very interesting!! I am looking forward to seeing it. I do have a bit of a problem with calling a villain from the Middle East "the Mandarin," but that is a minor point.

*wink*

Villains in movies are the villain of the time. Take Red Dawn, Russian. 2012 Chinese.

201CEBB6-6974-4C2D-AFDE-066A2B50C512-10605-00000B2F4834A7D8.jpg
Hot Toys hates this picture.

Not a single one of their IM figures can do this. :D

Looks like they are setting Tony up to lose everything.

Ok, back to my prior point: No. More. Trailers. for me

*wink*

I was thinking the same thing? Make you wonder if this movie is going to have a cliff hanger type ending.

Yes that part almost made me cry.

As did I. Reminds me of how the bad guys always managed to locate and destroy the bat cave from some of the batman films over the years.

I was thinking the same thing? Make you wonder if this movie is going to have a cliff hanger type ending.

Could well be. Depends on if this series will be a trilogy, or what.

This trailer raises a lot of questions: who was that leaning over Pepper in bed, wearing armor?!! Whut...

I agree with someone else's comment about seeing the armors getting blown up being upsetting, but.... I'm betting that armor ain't so easy to destroy with a mere explosion. After all, he was dragging a pile of it at the end.

Tony will be all right, I'm thinking. The question is, will PEPPER be all right. Its looking like things are going to get a bit rocky for Pepper, not least because surviving a cliffside house-demolition down into the bay is not going to be an easy thing.

New armors are cool. Especially war machine! I dig the paint app. I knew the original look wouldn't last because they would improve it for the screen and story wise it makes sense because, Justin Hammer did the 1st one.. not Tony.

I really want to see this after that trailor and I really want HT to do a great job with the figs.

I like the idea of getting this the avengers MK VII and these figs hopefully back to back provided they're ready at launch

I am suprised the ACTOR can do it. That costume took some serious engineering, even for non-functionality. Imagine how much it cost, for that level of functionality. Wow.

All those pixels...
Seriously, though, they NEVER make the entire suit. Usually just the top part. upper shoulders and chest. The legs are tracking markers.

behind-the-scenes-of-ironman-2_223.jpg

Back