Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics or it didnt happen. You didnt just get yours early, you got yours before anyone else got a 14 day notice...

it is within the realm of possibility, there are a lot more people buying these things than are even on this board, cant guarantee we're always the first to know, its unlikely but possible.

I double checked with my LCS guy and he IS getting them in less than two weeks (like 12-13 days) to canada

Hey, when they say they are converting the order on monday, does that mean 12:01 AM Monday one minute after midnight, or 8:30 AM Monday when there stores actually open??

Sorry IXI Nick IXI if your a bit peeved at my many questions, you can choose not to comment.

But this is my first order, for an exclusive that is available no where else.

.......But I have no credit card, and I loaded all my cash $265 prepaid card, which is not enough to cover shipping. I'm hoping to meet a friend to borrow enough cash for another prepaid card before my waitlist converts.......

I seriously feel like murdering someone right now....

Hey, when they say they are converting the order on monday, does that mean 12:01 AM Monday one minute after midnight, or 8:30 AM Monday when there stores actually open??

Sorry IXI Nick IXI if your a bit peeved at my many questions, you can choose not to comment.

But this is my first order, for an exclusive that is available no where else.

.......But I have no credit card, and I loaded all my cash $265 prepaid card, which is not enough to cover shipping. I'm hoping to meet a friend to borrow enough cash for another prepaid card before my waitlist converts.......

I seriously feel like murdering someone right now....

well Monday is 12:01 but no one will be there until 08:30 when they open, so this 8:29 minute gap is going to be a fit of anxiety for you...

I cant say for sure when it will be charged but im sure they wont cancel it if the money isnt there right at 12:01, so I'd just call at 08:30

Its usually the day before for me actually. You need to be ready asap. You need to have a card on file like right now just to be safe. If you dont have the funds as soon as they try to charge it there is a really good chance they will move on to the next waitlister.

And no problem with the questions, that's what this place is for. :duff

He's finally gonna be here tomorrow, after a FULL YEAR of waiting, come on come on' come on'... getting work done tomorrow is gonna be soooo tuff'; Im saving opening Loki, Cap (which i just got today) and another Bw until he arrives :)

He's finally gonna be here tomorrow, after a FULL YEAR of waiting, come on come on' come on'... getting work done tomorrow is gonna be soooo tuff'; Im saving opening Loki, Cap (which i just got today) and another Bw until he arrives :)

Getting mine tomorrow as well! The regular version I believe from angolz. I hope they package well. Don't want it all dinged up.

My email just came that my wait list order is now live. Hopefully ships tomorrow.

Getting mine tomorrow as well! The regular version I believe from angolz. I hope they package well. Don't want it all dinged up.

Only bought from Angolz once and it was 2 figures at same time so they put them in a box with brownshippers wrapped in bubble wrapper, but if its just one figure they might just ship it in the brown shipper like SS does, but then again i doubt it since its coming from overseas and your paying all the shipping, let us kno, im curious

Only bought from Angolz once and it was 2 figures at same time so they put them in a box with brownshippers wrapped in bubble wrapper, but if its just one figure they might just ship it in the brown shipper like SS does, but then again i doubt it since its coming from overseas and your paying all the shipping, let us kno, im curious

They do bubble wrap the original box and then ship in a brown box. The brown box is almost the same size of the original box so don't worry about any damages to it.

Just talked to sideshow and they said they have not sent any shipping notices out yet for the regular version and do not even have the figure yet. Anyone who says they got it from SSC is mistaken...

Just talked to sideshow and they said they have not sent any shipping notices out yet for the regular version and do not even have the figure yet. Anyone who says they got it from SSC is mistaken...

Looks like we won't be seeing him until the end of July at the earliest. Lesson learned to always order the EX.

Hopefully those who preordered the Hulk will receive both on the same day. That would be a nice little bonus.

Back