Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone please tell me are they charging shipping on the exclusive version? Mine converts on monday, I need to know before I buy my prepaid debit card.

Ok, I guess I'm hallucinating. The UPS guy didn't really come on Friday, and this REGULAR Mark VII I'm staring at is really a box of pop tarts.

In that case, remember you're allergic to Pop Tarts? Send them over to me & I'll make sure they don't go to waste. ;) :lol

Ok, I guess I'm hallucinating. The UPS guy didn't really come on Friday, and this REGULAR Mark VII I'm staring at is really a box of pop tarts.

This is a stupid question, but I'll throw it out there - are you referring to the "regular" one as the clean Mark VII with BD parts as opposed to the full BD movie promo version? Because if you have the regular Mark VII, without the green hologram suit, then I think you might be the only one around here (outside of Asia).

This is a stupid question, but I'll throw it out there - are you referring to the "regular" one as the clean Mark VII with BD parts as opposed to the full BD movie promo version? Because if you have the regular Mark VII, without the green hologram suit, then I think you might be the only one around here (outside of Asia).

:goodpost: Great deduction, my dear Watson.

they are...says on its page...

My mark vii order page says $0 in estimated shipping costs??

Anybody here live on the east coast??

How much did you guys get charged for shipping??

I only purchased an extra fifteen dollars on my prepaid debit card......

Dammit, now I cant use my prepaid card....

Has anybody been able to use a credit card whose name and billing address did not match the one on file??

My mark vii order page says $0 in estimated shipping costs??

Anybody here live on the east coast??

How much did you guys get charged for shipping??

I only purchased an extra fifteen dollars on my prepaid debit card......

Mine is 16.18 to PA

Dammit, now I cant use my prepaid card....

Has anybody been able to use a credit card whose name and billing address did not match the one on file??

When I did this (because i wanted an item shipped to a vacation spot), they cancelled my order with out emailing me and I ended up missing out on an EX item, grrrr

It's the MMS185...maybe SS received a small batch of regulars with the EXs? :dunno

I only order from SS...I'm in CA though, like an hour away from SS, so maybe that's why I got mine early?

Back