Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah hopefully, lol you have me doubting what I saw now :lol jk. Maybe theyre gunna try and get some out to dealers so everyone is getting them relatively close to eachother? no big gaps in shipments

I'm just surprised that sideshow would get stuff just two weeks after the hk release.

oh yeah its a bit odd but this is a pretty big one, I'm sure they had the boat enroute way earlier so there werent big gaps in shipments. Glad we're getting him finally, still waiting for a conversion on my ex.

That's great news. That means I can probably expect my regular Mark VII in about 2 weeks?

I hate to be the bearer of common sense, but sideshow IS NOT RECIEVING THESE IN TWO WEEKS. Ssc will always send out 14 day notices when item is expected, and no one has recieved one yet.

I just found an exclusive MARK VII online! :yess:
I can't wait to get him to add to my Avengers line up!
All I need now it The Hulk and I have them all!

That's great news. That means I can probably expect my regular Mark VII in about 2 weeks?
Im not guaranteeing anything

I hate to be the bearer of common sense, but sideshow IS NOT RECIEVING THESE IN TWO WEEKS. Ssc will always send out 14 day notices when item is expected, and no one has recieved one yet.

Yeah this is from a dealer, I dont know how SS operates behind the scenes anymore

Back