Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! I got charged too! I haven't been this excited for a HT figure in a long time, bring it on!

Item Shipping Soon...but my card hasn't been charged yet. ordered the exclusive right away but the regular wasn't ordered until a couple of days before sell out, so i imagine it will be processed toward the end.

this is perplexing. they have first run hulks for $378 and second run hulks for $396.

was there a manufacturing issue with the first run that the second run costs more??? and what will we be getting from SS??? :dunno

Some one either was going in the hole and raised the price to break even, or decided that there was more money to be made and decided to get creedy. I believe it was the latter.

Couple of members ask for a comparison so here's a quick iPhone picture. Waiting for my polish kit to come in so I can finish it and then go into recasting. Thanks to everyone who showed their interest, I have a list of people who said they are interested and it has past the 20 mark. :duff

9361960462_7187f99e68_z.jpg

Most excellent work man. Would really appreciate it if you would put me down for one of your face plates. Thanks!

I guess I was waiting for the interest thread but I'm down for a faceplate too if you're making that many. :)
I'm only making 30 for my first batch so it'll be a first come first serve basis until the first batch is sold out. I'm going to have all 30 pairs fully casted in about a months time and then I'll be painting and shipping them out but until then I'll have a interest thread up for people to make a deposit to reserve their spot for the first batch. Or should I do 35?

And did I say pair? Yes, I am including the clear eye piece as well! :hi5:

I'm only making 30 for my first batch so it'll be a first come first serve basis until the first batch is sold out. I'm going to have all 30 pairs fully casted in about a months time and then I'll be painting and shipping them out but until then I'll have a interest thread up for people to make a deposit to reserve their spot for the first batch. Or should I do 35?

And did I say pair? Yes, I am including the clear eye piece as well! :hi5:

I'm ready to buy 2 one for a Battle Damage!! Please take my money!!

Back