Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ready to buy 2 one for a Battle Damage!! Please take my money!!

That's great news, please write my name down because I'm very serious in purchasing!

Just keep an eye out on this thread as I'll be posting the link to the interest thread here. A fully painted faceplate and the eye piece will be about $35 shipped ($30 add on if you're buying more than one) for the pair and $40 shipped for international, or $35 shipped internationally. I'll have a more solid pricing when my castings are nearing the finish line but I'm only going to ask for a $20 deposit to secure your spot in the first batch.

:wave

Went ahead and asked them to charge my final flex, should be getting this next week! It feels like its been forever since I ordered!

Just keep an eye out on this thread as I'll be posting the link to the interest thread here. A fully painted faceplate and the eye piece will be about $35 shipped ($30 add on if you're buying more than one) for the pair and $40 shipped for international, or $35 shipped internationally. I'll have a more solid pricing when my castings are nearing the finish line but I'm only going to ask for a $20 deposit to secure your spot in the first batch.

:wave

No problem, Thanks AI!

Back