Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ThatIsTooReal is really banned? I assume the process of getting banned is getting enough reports in a thread, moderators investigates, and bring down the hammer?

Wow. This is getting really silly and proving my point about you also. Why would I be butt hurt about not seeing the movie when it already opened in the US? Everyone here can see it now. I guess your spoiler post was just about you feeling nerd pride about seeing the movie a few hours before everyone else. Guess what? Seeing a movie does not make you special despite what you think. Next time stick to the spoiler thread whenever a new movie comes. out and you can't shut up.

If you weren't butt hurt then why did you ***** in the first place? and for once why don't you actually answer the question of what I said that was a spoiler? It's because you can't. I was having a conversation with someone else on the forum and you got butt hurt about it.

why was he banned?

Did he ever try to sell off anything here? If so maybe he broke some of the marketplace rules which can get you banned. Im also sure admin looked into the IP addresses of Thisistoofake and the new posters in this thread defending him and saw they were from the same IP address and decided GTFO u sneaky snake. Not sure...

Did he ever try to sell off anything here? If so maybe he broke some of the marketplace rules which can get you banned. Im also sure admin looked into the IP addresses of Thisistoofake and the new posters in this thread defending him and saw they were from the same IP address and decided GTFO u sneaky snake. Not sure...

i have been banned from a forum i love dearly such as this one, (Epic Games Forums) and the moment you open the browser and it says banned, your heart will sink below what you thought it could. TITR seemed like a cool dude and a Sr. member, but you have to follow the rules.

i have been banned from a forum i love dearly such as this one, (Epic Games Forums) and the moment you open the browser and it says banned, your heart will sink below what you thought it could. TITR seemed like a cool dude and a Sr. member, but you have to follow the rules.

Yeah Ive been banned in other forums before,not perma,and yeah it does suck. Id hate to be banned from this forum as its one of only a handful I actually participate in. TITR just joined this forum earlier this year and I thought he was a good poster overall,too bad he made some bad decisions.

Being banned doesn't mean it's permanent, though if he was making up several accounts, he probably was banned permanently.

I just checked and it seems he was banned for having the same IP indeed with mrcollectibles.

A walrus using a computer. Surely you jest. Walruses haven't been able to type since the great seahorse rebellion of 1999

Walrus+Face.jpg

The whole time.

Back