Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its against the board's rule to have multiple accouts. Both accounts will usually be banned.

Haha.
That's what he gets for having two accounts.

sock_puppet_picture.jpg

Ordered this out of hype, losing interest will probably cancel.

(or maybe flip dunno yet)

with all the people wanting one, why not sell it to a person here in the forum? i'd like to be considered and am willing to make it worth your while. PM me if you'd like to make a deal. i am a HUGE IM fan and this will be missing in my collection if not for a kind soul...are you that kind soul? :)

Last edited:
I don't know either, but I'm going along with it...

being 'the walrus' means you're dead. from the song 'i am the walrus' by the beatles, written by lennon. john claimed it meant nothing but fans thought a walrus is cold and doesn't move around when out of the water.

So wait TITR came back with a second account to stick up for himself? ThatIsTooLame :slap :lol

Personally I'm glad he's gone, always thought he was a **** personally :dunno

So wait TITR came back with a second account to stick up for himself? ThatIsTooLame :slap :lol

Personally I'm glad he's gone, always thought he was a **** personally :dunno

He came back with a sockpuppet that not only was just like him, but also who had two BD MKVIIs on order, AND who knew of a guy who innocently shared an Ebay account with a guy who sells multiple HT figures...
:slap

being 'the walrus' means you're dead. from the song 'i am the walrus' by the beatles, written by lennon. john claimed it meant nothing but fans thought a walrus is cold and doesn't move around when out of the water.

Ahhh, interesting. Thanks for explaining, man.

I have this on PO and I'm pretty excited about it. Won't be my first Iron Man and probably won't be my last. Pretty crazy how quick this sold out. Can't wait to display him with all his Avengers buddies!

welcome to the boards, whats with the different fonts?

anyways, how many IM you got? im so pissed this wasnt available in Canada lol

Hey guys just a quick question and please don't burn me too badly for not knowing but did they make a IM mark VI BD version? As far a I know they didn't right?

Back