Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys just a quick question and please don't burn me too badly for not knowing but did they make a IM mark VI BD version? As far a I know they didn't right?

not a stand alone only BD fig like this mk VII, the first mk 6 had swappable BD parts, it made it pretty well a full BD version, a 2 in 1 if you will

welcome to the boards, whats with the different fonts?

anyways, how many IM you got? im so pissed this wasnt available in Canada lol
Thanks. What was the deal with it not being available in Canada? Bad move on sideshows part. I have mech test 2.0, markxlii, bd vii & vii on po and have 1-4, &6 in my collection.

Thanks. What was the deal with it not being available in Canada? Bad move on sideshows part. I have mech test 2.0, markxlii, bd vii & vii on po and have 1-4, &6 in my collection.

dam, would love to see a pic of the final product, are you getting the hall of armor?

dam, would love to see a pic of the final product, are you getting the hall of armor?
Too expensive for my tastes. I think 60 each would have been more reasonable or 350-400 for all 7. Better yet, a free mark of your choice with the purchase of all 7, at it's current price range. That'd be worth it.

Too expensive for my tastes. I think 60 each would have been more reasonable or 350-400 for all 7. Better yet, a free mark of your choice with the purchase of all 7, at it's current price range. That'd be worth it.

Yeah 800 for the set of 7 is just raping people.

no if I remember right the mark 3 have 2 versions, the regular and the BD right?

correct. the battle damaged one sells for more. go figure.

Iron-Man-Mark-III-Battle-Damaged-Version-Function-Sheet-640x431.jpg

It has a bunch of accessories and features compared to the v1. But I personally preferred the v1, as it has the more accurate color and proportion compared to the BD.

Back