Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arrival date changed on sideshow's website to september. GO WAITLIST!!!!!!!

After emailing a few Hong Kong sellers of this figure enquiring the expected release date, I was told it is expected at the end of August or September.

With that being said, I expect SS to get this figure sometime in October. :(

I'm beginning to lose hope. I'm on the waitlist as well. :(

the ss website had a checking inventory message after sell out and put the waitlist up the next morning (saturday) at about 9:20am ET. i got on it about 5 hours after that. someone who recently converted listed their time and i ordered less than 30 minutes after him so i'm still praying. i'm close!!

the ss website had a checking inventory message after sell out and put the waitlist up the next morning (saturday) at about 9:20am ET. i got on it about 5 hours after that. someone who recently converted listed their time and i ordered less than 30 minutes after him so i'm still praying. i'm close!!
Ok ok, we got it. The nervousness kills, I know. Relax and enjoy the other announcements for the moment. :hi5:

Ok ok, we got it. The nervousness kills, I know. Relax and enjoy the other announcements for the moment. :hi5:

i always have a lot of things going so this is just the thrill of the hunt. i decided not to pay any more than retail so it's waitlist or nothing. i have a good feeling that it will convert. got on it only 5 hours after it opened. if it doesn't, i've got ten more on the horizon. i learned you can't own them all, so get what you really like.

i always have a lot of things going so this is just the thrill of the hunt. i decided not to pay any more than retail so it's waitlist or nothing. i have a good feeling that it will convert. got on it only 5 hours after it opened. if it doesn't, i've got ten more on the horizon. i learned you can't own them all, so get what you really like.
You have a very good chance of converting. I wouldn't be worrying much if I were you :dance

Mine was placed [Date Placed: 2013-04-27 15:53:55], so If they're getting close to that maybe mine will convert too; unless they've already passed me over because of something. :dunno

Mine was placed [Date Placed: 2013-04-27 15:53:55], so If they're getting close to that maybe mine will convert too; unless they've already passed me over because of something. :dunno

you're about 90 minutes after me. you are very close too!

I think yours probably will convert once they start charging the people like me who are not on flex pay. They could easily have this ready to ship at a time when people's checking account have a low balance. I got to make sure I have the money available for September.

Its the exact same figure but repainted, and with less accessories. Its a nice way to earn extra money, grab something you have make it limited and add the words "AWESOME EXCLUSIVE" easy way to drive the freaks crazy.

Once again, that's just a normal MKVII with the damaged parts, some extra weathering and the BD base.

It also has the MK42 flip up face helmet sculpt too that the reg. MK VII doesn't have.

And THAT one better be as good as the proto suggests and not miles apart like that bulls_it Stark sculpt we're getting with the MKVII

Once again, that's just a normal MKVII with the damaged parts, some extra weathering and the BD base.

this is NOTHING like the normal MKVII:slap

if that where the case people wouldn't be dropping $700-800 for one on Ebay, the one they showed off at SDCC was not the final BD Mark VII, it was confirmed by multiple board members

the base and Stark head sculpt alone make this a much different figure

I think its for both US and EU.

Hang in there guys, mine did convert and im pretty sure there will be more converting as soon aa they start to ship.

Nope. Not for U.S.

We could not process your order due to the following error:

Item 902032 is not available to your region. Please remove this item from your cart or update your shipping address.

If you believe this is an error, please contact customer service. Otherwise, check your order and make the required adjustments as outlined above.

Thats a bummer.

But theres always a chance of it going back in stock for a while when its startin to ship. Happened to ex Boba fett and ex joker 2.0.

There's no way this will go in stock. For the orders that will be cancelled there's a ton of people on the waitlist that will fulfill those orders. This figure is VERY limited. And I'm sure Hot Toys made A LOT of DX11's due to the success of DX02. :lecture

Back