Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the tips, might come handy when i have all the avengers figure :wink1: want to use the rod to pose my regular mark7 hovering

No worries. I bought an 8ft length of 8mm tubing(8mm is the centre diameter, 10mm the outer), this week and attached the HT waist grab to it and took pics of my Reeve Superman flying with it. I'll PM you the pics.

At least there a non-asian (Caucasian) in line:
1365210922_8eac.jpg

If this is HK, why can I not see one asian person waiting in the line?

What do collectors look like?

The women look like Filipino maids and male collectors in HK look mainly subcontinental. No doubt surprising to North Americans. Were you expecting Hong Kongers to be predominantly Chinese? Times have changed and this is the 21st century.

The women look like Filipino maids and male collectors in HK look mainly subcontinental. No doubt surprising to North Americans. Were you expecting Hong Kongers to be predominantly Chinese? Times have changed and this is the 21st century.

I think the "what do collectors look like" was a rhetorical question.
Like, there are no two of us alike. Either in looks or in personality...

Very true. We, "collectors", come in all shapes, sizes and ages. I suppose the ones in Hong Kong just happen to be Southern Asian in origin or from the Phillipines. Hope they get a good price and don't turn out to be flippers.

It was a rhetorical statement and a joke really. I just understood what he meant when he said it before and there isn't really a way to say it otherwise :dunno You just get a sense that these days got paid by the big man to wait in line for 12 hours just to queue up for a toy.

At least we can do it sitting at home behind a computer.

Wow, I hope that price is not true. This looks to be the exact same mold as the Mk VII with the battle damage parts and extra battle damage details painted on.

How can this POSSIBLY be $600? People are saying it's only 1900HK which equals to around $240 USD. That sounds more realistic than $600 for this figure that comes less than the original version.

No way will this even pass the $300 price mark.

If this is HK, why can I not see one asian person waiting in the line?

I have more money than most, but i still wouldnt line up or pay someone to line up. F THAT! Esp in mong kok where it smells like *****.

Time for Hot toys to develop a new system for buying. How about a lottery??? Thats fair for people in Hong Kong rather than the first 800 that line up.

I have more money than most, but i still wouldnt line up or pay someone to line up. F THAT! Esp in mong kok where it smells like *****.

Time for Hot toys to develop a new system for buying. How about a lottery??? Thats fair for people in Hong Kong rather than the first 800 that line up.

For future reference, don't sell anything to this guy for cheap.

the last limited edition promo version of hot toys iron man sideshow distributed was i believe $190.00. no reason this won't be around the same. aftermarket may push it to $400+ as i see some chinese sellers on ebay have it listed for $600+.

Back