Hot Toys - MMS196 - The Avengers: Battle Damaged Mark VII (Movie Promo Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the last limited edition promo version of hot toys iron man sideshow distributed was i believe $190.00. no reason this won't be around the same. aftermarket may push it to $400+ as i see some chinese sellers on ebay have it listed for $600+.

I already have the MKVII preordered. If this one comes out the same or similar price on worldwide release(As stated in the promo info), i will likely pick it up.
But if it's a $600 version i won't bother.
No big deal. And i won't ***** about the scalpers either. If the only store that sold them was in my town, i would buy as many as i could and sell them for $600 too.
:rotfl

I already have the MKVII preordered. If this one comes out the same or similar price on worldwide release(As stated in the promo info), i will likely pick it up.
But if it's a $600 version i won't bother.
No big deal. And i won't ***** about the scalpers either. If the only store that sold them was in my town, i would buy as many as i could and sell them for $600 too.
:rotfl

i did manage to grab the last promo version of iron man sideshow put up for order. mark VI avengers. i have every one except the gun metal version which i passed on because i don't think it was ever in any of the movies. got the special version IM and WM too. do you know when this one goes up?

i did manage to grab the last promo version of iron man sideshow put up for order. mark VI avengers. i have every one except the gun metal version which i passed on because i don't think it was ever in any of the movies. got the special version IM and WM too. do you know when this one goes up?

Very lucky. I know someone selling the Avengers MKVI for $600 but the absolute most i would spend on an armour is $400. Not a penny more.
I have no idea when this one goes up.

I dont know why you guys are putting up the amount your willing to pay for this thing. All it does is make this figure harder to get, and more expensive to get...

Lets make sure we get a chance to pick this up

I dont know why you guys are putting up the amount you're willing to pay for this thing. All it does is [encourage Hot Toys to continue charging absurd amounts of cash and make them feel justified in doing so].

OkayIluvyoubuhbye.:wave *returns to lurking*

This will not be $600...gggeeeeeeezzzz get real people. $250-280 or so but not like that's cheap(purely a guess)

I dont know why you guys are putting up the amount your willing to pay for this thing. All it does is make this figure harder to get, and more expensive to get...

Lets make sure we get a chance to pick this up

because some people have money, dont like it? then dont buy it simple.

If it is $600, it will be a pass for me. However, I highly doubt that. My guess remains around $240.

Are you guys really expecting this to be $600 or is it a joke? :stick

Why would it be $600..? I don't understand. It won't even pass $300. They aren't THAT stupid to price this higher than even Iron Monger.

Has to be EBay prices. Not HT or SSC. Non BD MK 7 is 250. So I'm guessing same price if not less? Since it doesn't come with a bunch of pieces.

Don't expect this to go up anytime soon. It states it'll be up for for us around the time the movie comes out, which is May so I'm guessing around the first week of May PO will go up.

Don't expect this to go up anytime soon. It states it'll be up for for us around the time the movie comes out, which is May so I'm guessing around the first week of May PO will go up.

So it should be out later this month for us since IM 3 is coming out on 25th April over here?? Bring it on man!! :yess:

yeah what is up with that, april over there and may here release, whats the deal???

yeah what is up with that, april over there and may here release, whats the deal???
They just get a release date earlier for the movie.

Us in the states get earlier release dates all the time, same situation but reversed.

In some twisted way I wonder if it has to do with movie piracy. Release it in the US last so there is no chance for these smaller markets (in terms of revenue) to get good quality pirated films. I suspect copyright laws in Asia aren't as strict as they are in North America. Maybe it also creates buzz.

It's really only a week, not a huge amount of time, certainly not enough to make it anything but a calculated move.

Back