1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Wait wait wait!!!

Is this real??? Don't toy with me man!!!:horror

If its real, just in time for Xmas!!!

Hoping this is legit... he's the only HT figure I have on PO.
It's a retail store so I can only hope that this is actually happening next week. Will just need to wait and find out.

I hope this is true.

I just bought The Mechanic Tony Stark from the same store after selling my Bat-pod. How am I supposed to fund Supes' early release? Oh well, might just have to wait til next year :slap

Looking down their FB wall, the Jor-El stated (on 13th November) that it would be available Friday (20th November) and it turned out it was.

OMG I am so excited right now, even though I am in the UK will have to wait a while. On average when HT's are first released, how long do they take to get to the UK :gah: :yess: :clap

Looking down their FB wall, the Jor-El stated (on 13th November) that it would be available Friday (20th November) and it turned out it was.

OMG I am so excited right now, even though I am in the UK will have to wait a while. On average when HT's are first released, how long do they take to get to the UK :gah: :yess: :clap
I saw that as well. They have a reputation of getting figures early so it seems this is true. Hopefully SS isn't too far behind in getting this. :yess:

I put quite a bit of money over in terms of a non-refundable deposit otherwise Id've bought this from Hong Kong to get it quicker, oh well nevermind. I am excited to see how it looks in hand!

The only thing I am annoyed about is the fact that last night I told myself that I will get Jor-El and now this comes out :slap

I saw that as well. They have a reputation of getting figures early so it seems this is true. Hopefully SS isn't too far behind in getting this. :yess:

I went to go see the dates OMG posted his photos of Jor-El and it was on November 12th, and the retailer put up their Jor-El post on November 13th.

Same thing with Mandarin too. OMG posted on November 25th and the retailer posted on the 25th as well.

If this is anything to go by... we should be expecting picture reviews to start popping up soon..... . . . . . ... . . .

8125818192_4069dfcdcb_z.jpg

What the hell, its almost like someone over at HT cracked the whip or something.

Ok, this is cool but please don't release Zod too early, my bank account will thank you HT.

Can't wait for Supes - he looks great, I know it will be a bit before he hits the US, but this is great news.

Wow really cool if this is actually coming out soon! Cannot wait for this! If it does come out next week, then a month later for US, I'll use this as a bday gift and not have to pay for it :yess:

Bloggers (OMG, PLASTIC ENEMIES, LUKA, **** PO, MR. ELLJAY & JINGOBELL) tease now!!!

Let the hype begin :panic::panic::panic:

I'll probably leave this on Flex. I changed the Mechanic Stark to a full payment to get it early, but with Spider-Man coming out in a couple weeks and the Revenger somewhere on the horizon, my collecting funds are kind of tight right now. Unless in-hand pics absolutely blow me away, I'll wait until Feb.

hope the is no broken shoulder or any kind of that stuff happening to this great looking figure

I'll be cancelling if this is actually true. Can't swing Midas, Mechanic and this!! Vader next month.

Back