1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Can't wait! Have watched MoS 5 times since it came out on blu and I'm jacked to get Cavill Superman!

What? Really? Only 5 times? I watched it 6 times in theaters and almost everyday since it's been out on Blu-Ray! I'm in recovery right now. HaHa!!

Christ I'm running out of space for all of these figures! Lol

I cannot wait to get this guy!!!

Woohoo! :eek::eek::eek:;):beer:

Bri

I'll probably leave this on Flex. I changed the Mechanic Stark to a full payment to get it early, but with Spider-Man coming out in a couple weeks and the Revenger somewhere on the horizon, my collecting funds are kind of tight right now. Unless in-hand pics absolutely blow me away, I'll wait until Feb.

Same position myself. Just paid for Dr Who #10 and Flexes of MoS and Jor -El on Monday...then my final Flexes on ASM, Mime Joker up next week!!

:thud:

I unfortunately had to cancel mine since with vader and the possiblity of robocop and IM stuff in feb would have caused conflict.
I can't even get the mechanic tony either unless mk42 gets delayed some :monkey2

Woooow, HT is really pumping these out! :panic:

I think it's just that last year with all the Avengers delays, we have gotten ready to expect at least a three month wait based on the release dates they originally told us.
To get something early really seems like a bonus, lol.

What? Really? Only 5 times? I watched it 6 times in theaters and almost everyday since it's been out on Blu-Ray! I'm in recovery right now. HaHa!!

Not bad, still amateur though.:p

Bring on Supes! :yess:

I think it's just that last year with all the Avengers delays, we have gotten ready to expect at least a three month wait based on the release dates they originally told us.
To get something early really seems like a bonus, lol.

I'm just glad (and pleasantly surprised, given the cluster**** release schedule for the past 2 years) so many figures are are actually on time...and early in this case.

Please let this be a sign of things to come with the company. I mean, seriously, waiting a year + for a figure is ridiculous.

They must have brought in more help to the company. That's why they are getting these out on time now.

Not sure were they got their info but it is more then likely considerig that it shares the same body suit as jorel so the would justt have to make the head shoes and cape

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

What are you guys talking about ?_?

Is this your way of starting the teaser? Some kind of a pre tease teaser? Lol

Or do you seriously have no idea what were all freaking out about? :D

Last edited:

Gee. It really sucks to be Hot Toys. Went to HT Community page on Fb and saw under the announcement that this figure's coming out soon some comments/complaints of people cancelling coz it's coming out too early, thus their budgets aren't prepared.

While I somehow understand their concerns, somehow I also feel bad for HT. Who thought they can get some ire by being too early the way they get it when they're late.

Gee. It really sucks to be Hot Toys. Went to HT Community page on Fb and saw under the announcement that this figure's coming out soon some comments/complaints of people cancelling coz it's coming out too early, thus their budgets aren't prepared.

While I somehow understand their concerns, somehow I also feel bad for HT. Who thought they can get some ire by being too early the way they get it when they're late.

He will still sell out quickly if that sculpt is better than that lighting, if that is a actually production sample.

I'm sure they're used to not pleasing everybody by now. :lol

Figure is too expensive. Figures hand is too big. Figures shirt button is the wrong size. Stop delaying the figure.

No wonder they don't bother speaking to their fans. It's one complaint after another. I'm quite happy these past few releases have been on time or early. It just shows how we're all used to these things coming out so late compared to actually on time or early.

Collectors will b1tch about anything.

:lol . My budget isn't really prepared for it to come out this early neither. But no way I'm canceling. I find ways to have the money. Same way I did the dx13. I wasn't ready for him . But made it happen.

Some people just like to complain. I remember seeing hot toys being blasted for their continuous delays on those same Facebook pages. Now people are complaining the figures are too early?? LOL

I hope the head sculpt is the same as the proto

Yeah. It's really confusingly funny. I think at the end of the day, we are still responsible when it comes to handling our Pre-Orders, delayed, early, or on time. When I saw people complain about this being early I thought, "should I also complain to Hot Toys for making DX13 far better than the protos? It's giving me a headache since I want it now but I didn't PO for I wasn't too impressed with the proto so should I swallow marked-up prices a single cent of which is not even on my budget?"

Back