1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Bloggers (OMG, PLASTIC ENEMIES, LUKA, **** PO, MR. ELLJAY & JINGOBELL) tease now!!!

Let the hype begin :panic::panic::panic:

If this was about to be released, I'm sure they would have teased by now, wouldn't they?

If this was about to be released, I'm sure they would have teased by now, wouldn't they?
They start showing their teasers about 4 days before release date so no it wouldn't be up by now. We also have no idea when it'll exactly hit the store next week. Could be next Friday for all we know. I'd say it's bogus if we don't see teasers by next Tuesday.

Seeing as how the store has been inline with all the other releases I'd say this is a safe bet though.

Bring it on! I've got this and
Zod
ASM
Vader
Hoth Luke
Tonto
The Wolverine
All on preorder. I'd like them now please. Charge me and send them right away. Must...have...new...toys!

So this is happening..:panic: :yess:

12-12-20132-15-16PM_zps043b673a.png~original

Ptoys is the store here in Manila that gets first stocks direct from HK, and sells them for prices better than HK-based Ebayers. I just saw it now on their Fb page ready to share it with you guys but you beat me to it LOL. Their announcements are almost always accurate, ever it goes late it's just a few days off the announced ETA. I got my Bane from them a few days after it was released in HK :)

981 Dollars?!

That's in Philippine Peso, so PhP12800 is just US$290 :)

Ptoys is the store here in Manila that gets first stocks direct from HK, and sells them for prices better than HK-based Ebayers. I just saw it now on their Fb page ready to share it with you guys but you beat me to it LOL. Their announcements are almost always accurate, ever it goes late it's just a few days off the announced ETA. I got my Bane from them a few days after it was released in HK :)

Thanks for the confirmation, exciting news!!!

Thanks for the confirmation, exciting news!!!

No problem, man! I'm excited/surprised/shocked by this announcement too! My credit card's taking a beating aside from the Holiday shopping -- QS001, NECA's West, Keaton, and Gipsy; SSC's Yoda and Joker! LOL Good thing my bank's offering flexpay conversions at 0% interest for 3 months during the Holidays :lol

Great News!!! With most of the delays, wasnt expecting this til Mid 2014.

Oh yeah...

That was quick, will wait though for a review before buying

No problem, man! I'm excited/surprised/shocked by this announcement too! My credit card's taking a beating aside from the Holiday shopping -- QS001, NECA's West, Keaton, and Gipsy; SSC's Yoda and Joker! LOL Good thing my bank's offering flexpay conversions at 0% interest for 3 months during the Holidays :lol

Same here, just got ht bd terminator, this supes, ordered walking dead figs, and Christmas for 3 kids
I need my big January commission check now!!!:impatient:

Just got my Mechanic, Mandarin, T800 BD and DX14 from the above seller and really they are quite accurate in terms of release date. All my items were collected 3 days after its released in HK....

I should've assumed the Philippines instead of Mexico. Thank you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confirmed by a trusted source!:panic:

It's out next Wednesday!!!:yess:

Then teasers should hit us Sunday or Monday...:panic::panic::panic:

First time I'll pay for EMS, but I so want this guy before Christmas!:pray:

Wow, I'm very surprised. Cant F'ing wait. :yess: I hope the headsculpt is as good as the proto. :pray:

Besides Timcent, who are some other good international HT eBayers? May have to cancel my order at SS to get this early... lol

What are you guys talking about ?_?

Nothing more important than PS4 release in HK next week !!! NOTHING !!! :panic::panic::panic:

Can't wait! Have watched MoS 5 times since it came out on blu and I'm jacked to get Cavill Superman!

Back