1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

The Christopher Reeve easter egg isn't real. It's amazing to me how some people think that the film makers would actually spend time doing something like that. :lol

I do not know if the Reeve thing is real or not but they put R2-D2 in the Star Trek film, so nothing would surprise me.

You need to watch T2: Judgement Day and '89 Batman again. Deep down inside, YOU LOVE THEM! YOU NEED THEM.

Seriously though, how long has it been since you've seen em. A year? A couple of years? A decade?

Less than a year for Batman, all four pre-Nolan Batflicks are on cable quite a bit and find myself turning to them as default background material quite often.

Maybe a little more than a year for T2. I've probably watched it from beginning to end 20-30 times though.

Wow. How sad to see that even the notorious CMOS has yielded where once it was rigid. Again: the seduction of popular misusage. 'No doubt an act of retrofitting to soften the accountability of countless transgressors, particularly in the professional landscape. In college, my friends called this the evolution of language. I called it the appeasement of lethargy. At this rate, my children will be taught in school that "irregardless" is actually a word. *sigh*

Thank you for the link though, Tortfeazor. 'Appreciate your taking the time. :1-1:

I vaguely recall an article on how MoS changed the sex of a recurring character from the Superman universe. Does anyone know who it was? I thought it might end up being Lex, but Lex was never shown in person. :dunno

64c9f63260256ae402740a7d0b69ed910bb4ddad.jpg

Where's this pic from? Still looks fantastic!!! :clap

I vaguely recall an article on how MoS changed the sex of a recurring character from the Superman universe. Does anyone know who it was? I thought it might end up being Lex, but Lex was never shown in person. :dunno

I thought the character named Jenny (the girl who gets trapped under rubble) was supposed to be Jenny OLSON. They changed Jimmy Olson to Jenny.

At least thats what I heard.

Recently read an article about Jenny. Her full name is Jenny Jurwich as it turns out.

Jenny_Jarwich.jpg

So she didn't turn out to be a female OLSEN after all.

(yes, it's Olsen, not Olson. Also, Christopher REEVE, not Reeves, and Christopher NOLAN, not Noland :peace)

I interrupt this parsing of grammatical errors for the following:

Only certain people are allowed to create polls, every poll I have ever created was immediately locked/deleted, whether it was meant in fun, or was an actually serious question. SO, I will ask this here instead.

Avengers Loki vs. General Zod: Who wins? Think carefully, my friends. :nana:

I want to see this "Iceman" movie with Michael Shannon in it. I'm all curious now. It sounds seriously disturbing.... just my kind of thing, unless you are talking disturbing on a level of "Human Centipede," in which case I am not into that kind of thing AT ALL.

I was really impressed with Shannon's ferocity in MoS and I am super-curious to see what he does as a mob hitman with an unknown number of actual kills [some estimates are 200+ victims] and an endlessly inventive MO. He had the usual start on dogs and cats and progressed to his first human kill at age 14. Then things really get rolling. This movie is based on a real guy; if he was actually human, not known - I'm kinda thinking, "no."

I am glad to see that even on the HT Facebook page, people are demanding Zod. They're demanding Faora. They're even demanding Jor-El. HT's slowness with these announcements is a mystery to me. GET ON IT HT!!! :peace

Avengers Loki vs. General Zod: Who wins? Think carefully, my friends. :nana:

Superman > Hulk
Superman > Zod
Hulk > Loki
Zod > Loki

Just my opinion.
I bet that Superman(And Zod both) could heft Mjolnir...
Hulk cannot lift it.
I'd pay to watch a 135 minute movie about the fight between Zod and Hulk.

Avengers Loki vs. General Zod: Who wins?

Loki. No contest.

Hulk > Superman
Hulk > Zod
Thor > Superman
Thor > Zod
Cap & Iron Man > Superman
Cap & Iron Man > Zod
Faora hotter than Widow

I thought superman had a weakness to magic? Isn't Thor's hammer magic? That's why hulk couldn't lift it. Its not cause its heavy. Superman may be worthy to lift it though. Dunno.

Loki. No contest.

Hulk > Superman
Hulk > Zod
Thor > Superman
Thor > Zod
Cap & Iron Man > Superman
Cap & Iron Man > Zod
Faora hotter than Widow

Spoken like a true Marvel Mark. You could stop smoking crack anytime now my friend. :rotfl

Avengers Loki vs. General Zod: Who wins?

Loki wins because of his nature. He is a trickster and a god, so nothing Zod does to him will do damage. if you noticed in the avengers, Loki never really gets damaged even after a beating the Hulk and Thor.

I can't even imagine how powerful Superman would be if he was worthy enough to lift Thor's hammer. since he's basically a god in sense, with the hammer he might just be more than a god?... IDK

if you noticed in the avengers, Loki never really gets damaged even after a beating the Hulk and Thor.

Superman fell through a mountain and just stood back up and flew off. It's safe to say Zod would be just as robust as Loki.

Superman fell through a mountain and just stood back up and flew off. It's safe to say Zod would be just as robust as Loki.

Loki can NOT be killed but Zod CAN. I'm not basing this end result of a battle between these two from strength alone. Loki has the advantage over Zod overall.

Last edited:

Zod has great speed and flight, while Loki has his magic.
Pretty interesting.

I like Loki more as a character though. Especially how they developed him in MCU.
Zod movie version is plain flat and stereotypical.

Back