1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Ah, nothing like reading a good old fashioned "who would win in a fight" nerd debate.

Not much to contribute to the argument except, carry on.

Marvel vs. Capcom, DC vs. MK, and even Injustice are cool fighting game ideas. Injustice even claimed to let you "end the debate"....but we all know the timeless debate among comic fans has always been about fights between the characters of the big two.

Marvel and DC should collaborate on a VS game. That would sell like gangbusters.

(...besides we all know Batman would totally own loddy doddy errrrybody.) :peace

Haha...nope, but the tone of this one is definitely more jovial and less belligerent than some of the arguments. Reading it definitely feels like the good-natured busting chops with my buddies about why their favorite character would lose to my favorite back in the day.

Wasn't there a Marvel What If issue that jumped forward in time by some substantial increment to show that Banner had lost his internal battle against the Hulk, thereby permanently assuming Hulk form and pulverizing any and everything in the universe until he was the only entity left? If Superman can beat something like that, then that's too bad -- I like the idea of the strongest character being someone that can't be reasoned with and is primally inclined to pulverize me and everything else in sight. :lol

Okay....so when are they PO-ing Jor-El?

:)

Last edited:

I really though we'd get Jor-El this week but from the looks HT just saw the movie this week so maybe next week? Maybe now that they'be seen the movie, hopefully they see that we desperately need Faora! :pray:

I really though we'd get Jor-El this week but from the looks HT just saw the movie this week so maybe next week? Maybe now that they'be seen the movie, hopefully they see that we desperately need Faora! :pray:

:exactly::pray:

I'll get Faora if it comes with a nice wired cape like the DC Collectibles one. :pray:

Her speed attacks were what impressed me most in all the action.
It would be nice to be able to replicate that flowing movement.

Does anyone here pose 1/6 statues with their 1/6 Hot Toys. Those DC Collectibles Zod and Faora look nice and I'm not convinced HT will make them. No Donner Superman villains, no Spidey villains (sorry I don't count New Goblin or the Sandman base), no Thor movie villains (Loki was cancelled, Destroyer would have been awesome).

Also Hulk vs Superman:
[ame="https://youtu.be/OUEAPi1bxBA"]https://youtu.be/OUEAPi1bxBA[/ame]

1382257-avgn.jpg

nerd_fight_tex-100000258-large.jpg

nerd-fight_thumb.jpg

:rotfl

Loki. No contest.

Hulk > Superman
Hulk > Zod
Thor > Superman
Thor > Zod
Cap & Iron Man > Superman
Cap & Iron Man > Zod
Faora hotter than Widow

Well, let's parse this. *CUE THE NERD FIGHT! :yess: *

Hulk beats Superman? I'd like to know how.

Hulk beats Zod? Zod is as powerful as Superman. I dunno.

Thor is not as powerful as Superman, IMO.... he is not as strong as Superman, nor does he fly on his own power - which is a tremendous advantage.

Cap and Iron man.... lol no. While to be respected, true, neither of these is anywhere near Kryptonian power-levels.

Loki vs Zod? depends on which version, movie Loki is considerably weaker than comics Loki. Loki's tricky. And he is no slouch powers-wise. It would be an interesting fight, for sure.

Faora hotter than BW? On this one, we can agree. She may be hotter than everyone - with the possible exception of Catwoman. [Whom she would totally own in a fight, by the way.]

Ah, nothing like reading a good old fashioned "who would win in a fight" nerd debate.

Not much to contribute to the argument except, carry on.

Marvel vs. Capcom, DC vs. MK, and even Injustice are cool fighting game ideas. Injustice even claimed to let you "end the debate"....but we all know the timeless debate among comic fans has always been about fights between the characters of the big two.

Marvel and DC should collaborate on a VS game. That would sell like gangbusters.

(...besides we all know Batman would totally own loddy doddy errrrybody.) :peace

LOL, I have to agree, nothing to contribute but entertaining to read!

So as it's already been said, now that HT has seen Man of Steel perhaps we will get the Jor-el pre-order up in the near future. I am sure we have all seen some of the WIP glimpses from the back which you can totally tell by the cape it's Jor-el.

But the bigger question on everyone's mind (I think) is when are we getting ZOD!!!!!

Well, let's parse this. *CUE THE NERD FIGHT! :yess: *

Hulk beats Superman? I'd like to know how.

Hulk beats Zod? Zod is as powerful as Superman. I dunno.

Thor is not as powerful as Superman, IMO.... he is not as strong as Superman, nor does he fly on his own power - which is a tremendous advantage.

Cap and Iron man.... lol no. While to be respected, true, neither of these is anywhere near Kryptonian power-levels.

Loki vs Zod? depends on which version, movie Loki is considerably weaker than comics Loki. Loki's tricky. And he is no slouch powers-wise. It would be an interesting fight, for sure.

Faora hotter than BW? On this one, we can agree. She may be hotter than everyone - with the possible exception of Catwoman. [Whom she would totally own in a fight, by the way.]

Yup. Exactly. Thor was able to crush iron mans gauntlet in avengers but superman could rip him limb from armored limb. He wouldn't but zod and Faora would.

I think hulk could smash Tony's armor to a pulp and could rip him apart as well.

Back