1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Are you guys aware that Shannon didn't blink at all in MOS. I wish he had some better lines though "Take him away" "Focus on that door"

I thought superman had a weakness to magic? Isn't Thor's hammer magic? That's why hulk couldn't lift it. Its not cause its heavy. Superman may be worthy to lift it though. Dunno.

Superman would be worthy and then possess the power of Superman and Thor.

I thought superman had a weakness to magic? Isn't Thor's hammer magic? That's why hulk couldn't lift it. Its not cause its heavy. Superman may be worthy to lift it though. Dunno.

Cap lifted it because he was worthy. Magneto has lifted it. Kal would pretty much be deemed worthy to lift it.

His abilities allowed him to pick it up. Uru is still a form of metal. Thor threw it at him, he stopped it, and then began to beat Thor with it. Beta Ray Bill was deemed worthy when he beat Thor up.

Wow didnt know magneto did that sounds awesome.

Wow didnt know magneto did that sounds awesome.

It's rarely addressed, but Mags is an Omega Class mutant. There are very few people in all of Marvel who could go toe-to-toe with him. Plus he has world destroying abilities.

Loki. No contest.

Hulk > Superman

1025333-superman_vs_hulk.jpg

Magneto has lifted it.

I recall Mags doing so in the Ultimates universe (he had Cap's shield hovering around him, too, right?), but did he lift it in the mainstay universe, as well?

Maybe Hot Toys is slow to fully reveal their council-shirt Jor because they're trying to decide if they should opt for a battle-armor version instead, assuming they only wish to put forth one version of him. :dunno

I recall Mags doing so in the Ultimates universe (he had Cap's shield hovering around him, too, right?), but did he lift it in the mainstay universe, as well?

Maybe Hot Toys is slow to fully reveal their council-shirt Jor because they're trying to decide if they should opt for a battle-armor version instead, assuming they only wish to put forth one version of him. :dunno

In the Ultimate Universe i think the only being more powerful than him is the Phoenix. In that one he has been shown carrying Mjolnir as a trophy.

In 616(main universe) he can control it. He can maneuver it. He's kept it from flying back to thor when he calls it. But he admited later it drains him, because Uru is not a normal metal.

Thanks for the info! :duff This talk is really making me want to overhaul on so many comics I've been neglecting. I got burned out a while back trying to keep up with all the Deadpool issues and features that were being pumped out. :thud: 'Shifted me to shorter-run pleasers like Blue Estate, Saga, and Manhattan Projects.

Can someone tell me what post # the HQ pics are?

Cap lifted it because he was worthy. Magneto has lifted it. Kal would pretty much be deemed worthy to lift it.

He is worthy :)

jla-avengers4.jpg

Has the body issue been updated yet?

Loki can defeat Zod?
As if.
Lex Luthor, pathetic villain that he is could probably defeat Loki, lol.

Zod is pretty much equal to Superman.

Superman can beat Hulk.

Hulk mopped the floor with Loki.

Zod beats Loki with ease.

Has the body issue been updated yet?

Not yet.
Early days though.

Zod is pretty much equal to Superman.

Superman can beat Hulk.

Hulk mopped the floor with Loki.

Zod beats Loki with ease.

Yeah.
That's what i was getting at earlier.

Nerds.

Everyone knows it depends on who is writing who. Loki wins. Superman Wins. Hulk wins. Zod wins.

As for Hulk vs. Supes. Nice comics bros.

hulkvssupes2.jpg

Hero-Envy-Hulk-Vs-Superman6.jpg

Heh, cape-man.

Back