Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From STGCC:

steverogerslab2.jpg
steverogerslab1.jpg
steverogerslab3.jpg

ugh! I hate that diorama, if their going to keep displaying it I must insist on a Peggy/Erskine/H.Stark trio to join Steve, and while they are at it they can throw in Col. TLJ and the Hydra Mad Men guy with the zippo

Originally the 2 pack was set to release in January - people happily placed orders, then it got moved up - people got excited, then it moved back slightly - people got disappointed, now it returns to the original release time - people even more disappointed.

Ahhh the ebb and flow of Hot Toys/SSC :gah:

And all of the disappointment could have been avoided if they just kept the original release date alone and not move it all around. Wishful thinking, but how hard is it for HT to set a release date and stick to it. If an item is ready ahead of schedule, then so be it. But if you pick a date, stick to it. If you can't make it happen that soon, maybe they need to reassess their production schedule/strategy.

I'm just thinking out loud. moving on...

I wasn't expecting this figure before February anyway. I only have one Hot Toy, and it is the Amazing Spider-Man, which I hear is one of Hot Toys' most delayed figures (was originally set for third quarter 2012, people got theirs January/February 2014). I told myself after that that I would never pre-order another Hot Toy, and that I'd just buy them when they came out if I wanted and could find one. I've currently got this and Star Lord on pre-order :lol, but my first and only experience with Hot Toys taught me very quickly that their release dates don't mean a thing. Hot Toys will release their figures when they feel like it.

Back