1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else who finds the figure arousing?

I personally started hoarding more too, don't know why I'm doing it, but I'm doing it, pre-ordered one from SSC and hoping to catch one from the Waitlist too

DarthBakura it's admirable how you're still standing your ground, is it too hard to just apologise and move on? Sometimes you have to do it even if you don't agree with it (and this is coming from someone who touches a toy figure from time to time)

Sound advice for the Darth

Came in here to look at the pretty pictures and... yeah, wow.
For the record, DarthBakura, I think you're wrong on so many levels that I really wouldn't even know where to start, so I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and leave it at that.

Great pics of Harley guys!
I keep going back and forth on getting this, but then I'd have to get the Joker as well...

Anyone else who finds the figure arousing?

I personally started hoarding more too, don't know why I'm doing it, but I'm doing it, pre-ordered one from SSC and hoping to catch one from the Waitlist too

DarthBakura it's admirable how you're still standing your ground, is it too hard to just apologise and move on? Sometimes you have to do it even if you don't agree with it (and this is coming from someone who touches a toy figure from time to time)
Said it before, not apologizing for the joke. If you go back and read it, it's pretty ridiculous that it's even been taken this far as is.

And not that it's even the point of my joke to begin with, but there seems to be a lot of white-knighting over something so silly. Also, it's one thing to know a rape victim and another entirely to BE one. Sure, I know a rape victim. Know what? She still laughs at light-hearted jokes. It didn't ruin her. People need to stop drowning other people with ******** concern where there isn't reason for it. I won't be surprised if I'm called a racist for using white as a defensive term. :lol

The guy with the rape joke melts at sarcasm? Who was the snowflake again?
That was more than mere sarcasm from the two of you and you know it. Don't be coy. A jab is a jab. Hence my response.

Came in here to look at the pretty pictures and... yeah, wow.
For the record, DarthBakura, I think you're wrong on so many levels that I really wouldn't even know where to start, so I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and leave it at that.

Great pics of Harley guys!
I keep going back and forth on getting this, but then I'd have to get the Joker as well...
Wrong about what? The harmless joke or defending myself from the countless drones of fanatics?

I've seen little things posted on here that have turned into lynchmobs over racism and I've gone back and reread them several times and not seen the reason for the uproar. Then again, I'm not an intolerant child like most of society seems to have morphed into.

Sometimes you stumble onto things which people religiously protect or religiously believe in, most logical move is to not challenge and let it be, you are challenging, they will push back repeatedly and hard, it will be a futile fight

Tho in this instance, I believe the logic is on their side too, but they couldn't let a tasteless joke pass either

Said it before, not apologizing for the joke. If you go back and read it, it's pretty ridiculous that it's even been taken this far as is.

And not that it's even the point of my joke to begin with, but there seems to be a lot of white-knighting over something so silly. Also, it's one thing to know a rape victim and another entirely to BE one. Sure, I know a rape victim. Know what? She still laughs at light-hearted jokes. It didn't ruin her. People need to stop drowning other people with ******** concern where there isn't reason for it. I won't be surprised if I'm called a racist for using white as a defensive term. :lol

That was more than mere sarcasm from the two of you and you know it. Don't be coy. A jab is a jab. Hence my response.

Wrong about what? The harmless joke or defending myself from the countless drones of fanatics?

I've seen little things posted on here that have turned into lynchmobs over racism and I've gone back and reread them several times and not seen the reason for the uproar. Then again, I'm not an intolerant child like most of society seems to have morphed into.

I dont know if your being deliberately obtuse or are a little dim so ill be pretty clear. Jokes about rape are not ok (no matter how "light"), this is a community with many members many of whom may have experienced or know someone that has gone through a traumatic event and would rather not deal with it on a toy forum. Being "anti PC" does not give you carte blanche to be an *******. So try to show a little decorum if not in your private life at least on here.

No, I don't take offense to jokes that aren't shot my direction. Doesn't matter what the context is most of the time either.

For instance, I don't flip out on diabetes jokes, just because my grandfather has it. I actually have a backbone and don't pay it much thought. And sometimes they can be funny, if not directed at anyone in a blatantly sinister manner.

I like to laugh. I'm not a wretched, morose human being that sits and vindictively tries to tear other people down whenever I get the chance, which is what I've seen a lot of people doing here lately and it's quite deplorable.

I'm more offended that you people could be so offended by such a trivial joke in passing as that was. Everyone wants to chastise the comedian, but what things have you said in the dark of the night, behind closed doors? I'm betting something a whole hell of a lot worse than what started this agenda-fueled, nuclear train-wreck.

No, I don't take offense to jokes that aren't shot my direction. Doesn't matter what the context is most of the time either.

For instance, I don't flip out on diabetes jokes, just because my grandfather has it. I actually have a backbone and don't pay it much thought. And sometimes they can be funny, if not directed at anyone in a blatantly sinister manner.

I like to laugh. I'm not a wretched, morose human being that sits and vindictively tries to tear other people down whenever I get the chance, which is what I've seen a lot of people doing here lately and it's quite deplorable.

I'm more offended that you people could be so offended by such a trivial joke in passing as that was. Everyone wants to chastise the comedian, but what things have you said in the dark of the night, behind closed doors? I'm betting something a whole hell of a lot worse than what started this agenda-fueled, nuclear train-wreck.

Time and a place sport. If you and your friends want to tell rape jokes to each other around campfires or want to go see a tastless comedian thats your prerogative but if you cant see that rape jokes, no matter how light is not appropriate in a toy forum I dont know what else to post. Maybe you're young and need to mature. Alas im done.

Fetch your mallet, Harley. And give him a smack he won't forget in a hurry.

Suicide-Squad-harley-and-joker-fight-11-1280x1165.jpg

I'm waiting on a new camera battery, so still attempting to take pictures with either the iPod or the Galaxy Tab.

This is with the latter, and the best I could get without the option of macro focus.

36437789074_280cf658a2_z.jpg

The stockings are split below the right knee, but you can almost say good night to that with posing.

While awaiting her arrival I was torn about whether or not to put the jacket on. Whether the colour from the lining would stain her arms or not. I like both looks, and now I can safely take the risk with this one, and keep the next one jacketless.

She's such a good looking figure.

What the **** is going on inthis thread lol?

Anyways... so this is probably one of the worst movies of all time...

You should watch more movies. Or just simply stop posting bull****s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time and a place sport. If you and your friends want to tell rape jokes to each other around campfires or want to go see a tastless comedian thats your prerogative but if you cant see that rape jokes, no matter how light is not appropriate in a toy forum I dont know what else to post. Maybe you're young and need to mature. Alas im done.
Quite the opposite. I'm from the lost era where you could make a joke and the entirety of the world wouldn't lose their marbles, as if you had just said Heil Hitler in a synagogue. I agree though. Everyone should just drop it.

For the record, I don't go around just nonchalantly spouting rape jokes. That was specifically a prom joke meant to make light of a situation, as I've already stated. It wasn't sinister in context, nor was it directed at anyone.

You should watch more movies. Or just simply stop posting bull****s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have to agree. Although, the theatrical cut is kind of meh. :lol

The additional footage in the extended cut more than makes the film enjoyable, to me anyway. None of the extra scenes felt out of place either. So, I'm not sure why they were cut to begin with. Certainly didn't do any wonders for the pacing. :dunno

Have to agree. Although, the theatrical cut is kind of meh. :lol

The additional footage in the extended cut more than makes the film enjoyable, to me anyway. None of the extra scenes felt out of place either. So, I'm not sure why they were cut to begin with. Certainly didn't do any wonders for the pacing. :dunno

The Extended Cut is definitely the best version, as I also found when I watched the Extended Cut of Batman v Superman.

I was hoping for an extended cut of Rogue One, the version where Jyn and Cassian are scooped to safety by a tractor beam at the last moment. :lol

36437789074_280cf658a2_z.jpg

The stockings are split below the right knee, but you can almost say good night to that with posing.

While awaiting her arrival I was torn about whether or not to put the jacket on. Whether the colour from the lining would stain her arms or not. I like both looks, and now I can safely take the risk with this one, and keep the next one jacketless.

She's such a good looking figure.
You can always use the damaged one to represent her battle-worn look at the end of the film? It will also allow you to freely use both sets of bracelets without worrying about paint rub. Just a thought.

Sucks that she tore out on you.

The Extended Cut is definitely the best version, as I also found when I watched the Extended Cut of Batman v Superman.

I was hoping for an extended cut of Rogue One, the version where Jyn and Cassian are scooped to safety by a tractor beam at the last moment. :lol
Yep, I don't watch the theatrical versions of either of those films. DC can't edit a theatrical film to save their life. It makes me wonder how much hoopla Christopher Nolan had to go through to get the versions of his films. :lol

And err... I'm going to keep my mouth shut about that Rogue One comment, lest something spoil. I will say, I was looking forward to the tie fighter confrontation that the trailer showed. Still, a great film over all.

You can always use the damaged one to represent her battle-worn look at the end of the film? It will also allow you to freely use both sets of bracelets without worrying about paint rub. Just a thought.

Sucks that she tore out on you.

That's an option.

When I have a perfect one I might start to make more holes in the stockings of this one.

I was disappointed when it happened, and I know I could've taken more care (as in heating the boots first). It was a bit of shock to find myself holding her body in one hand and her lower leg in the other. :lol

But I'm pragmatic. Because this year I'm living the dream, as opposed to living the nightmare last year. Money's not a real issue now so I ordered another one.

And as Jaymas said originally, I could always part her out. But I'd rather keep her and have two figures.

Back