1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit worried now after all of this... I opened and inspected mine but boxed it up again because we're moving soon, I didn't attempt to remove the plastic, I just remember thinking "why did they package it like this?" lol.

Think I've been lucky also. No issues with mine and having seen all the QC complaints here I feel quite relieved.
Just wait bound to happen. Not wishing bad luck on y'all. **** taking off the plastic in between the legs got a break on the fishnet stuff.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Of course! I wasn't dismissing the opinion that it could be considered "the best", just wanted to encourage conversation about how people arrive at their conclusions or opinion about why they consider it the best over others. Some one says it's "the best" and I am interested in knowing why they think so compared to other figures.

Babydoll is still amazing- not quite sure why she isn't near the top- look at the outfit and accessories and the HS looks pretty darn good

In defense of this figure:

There have been so many complaints about ripped nylons that I should say my Harley had no defects. This figure does demand more patience than some other HT figs. The extra plastic in the shoes was a *****. I had a knee pop out when trying to get a shoe off, so careful with that. But the portrait is aces and this is a great addition to the collection.

PwmBBupl.jpg

My Harley arrived today while I was at work!
No tears in the nylons, got all the plastic wrap removed with no problems.
I'm really loving the expressive face sculpt, she looks constantly chatty/obnoxious :D

I find it funny how many of us are refusing to display her with a Leto Joker. Myself included :lol

Harley Joker 1.jpg

Harley Joker 2.JPG

Harley Joker 3.JPG

I don't think I would ever display this version of Harley without Leto's Joker. Would be like slapping Cavill's Superman with Keaton's Batman. :lol

I bought the Purple Joker but haven't even opened the shipping box, I'm pretty jealous of Leto Joker, probably that's why, Harley is too awesome to share, mine is on display next to a protective endo T-800 :)

(I'm a pretty blunt person) OP sucks, instead of a lowly affiliate link, s/he could've included some links to the boots issues so people could more easily find the solutions

I'm leaving the plastic under the boots on mine
my brain will just have to edit it out

Why? I took mine off without any issue.

I do wish they'd stop putting plastic there though, seems pointless. Over the boots fine but under them is overkill.

Yes popped the boots off, removed plastic, put the boots back on. Not sure there is any other way to do it.

Yes popped the boots off, removed plastic, put the boots back on. Not sure there is any other way to do it.

I did the same thing twice on two figures(one I sent back for damage). Pretty uneventful event both times.

If your a novice at handling these figures then proceed with extreme caution, but it's not that hard to remove. Grip her by her knee just above the plastic, then pull off her boots. Firm grip on the leg & you should be fine.

Maybe this has been mentioned before, but does anyone know if the silver handbag is made of metal and chromed? It feels heavier than something its size should, plus it does feel cold to the touch.

New Idea: Plastic Remover Proxy Ordering

One orders Harley Quinn, removes plastics, forwards the figure, $25+Shipping additional cost but it's guaranteed

I'm leaving the plastic under the boots on mine
my brain will just have to edit it out

Brilliant!

...and with a little mastery of brain editing think of what we can do! - likenesses on head sculpts can be better when they are sort of off - if a character is too tall or too short? No problem! - Superman's costume too light or too dark for you, or Batman too fat or not bulky enough? Just do some brain editing and Voilà! PERFECT! :wink1:

Back