1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is weird the cuffs aren't included considering he actually used them in the film unlike the other stuff.

That said, i'll take the other stuff over the cuffs.:lecture

But still they could have thrown in the damn cuffs.:slap:lol

They should have given him the cuffs and left the grenade launcher and brander out.

That figure could come with NOTHING and id still be happy[emoji16]

If you insist.

p_4CpEbK-JA2sx_Kq-CVNTqQeiZADrMJKsol-GV8QK8aJ6gCXgTVJ98SdUCmRyUEJUg=w300

Looks great, amirite? That'll be $249.99.

I am assuming this will be like Stormtrooper Finn?

I'm pretty happy with the BVS Batman. The SS cape looks like it might be too big. I could see it being too poofy in museum poses. Glad that folks are getting a second chance.

Easy for those that don't like this wired cape to switch it out for one of the great custom BvS capes.

With such demand HT had to do this or a second run of the BvS figure.

Might be tempted if there isn't anything else I want out around the time of release. As someone previously mentioned, OneSixthKit will probably produce a rebreather. If not, have to try and get lucky on eBay.

Oooh, seeing him with the Arkham Joker above in that video is great - I had some concerns about the two not matching well enough, but looks like they'll look great together.

This is great for those who missed the BVS Bats and a fair game for those who didn't. The wired cape is a wash, the stand is less vibrant, but has the flight stand, and let's be honest, very, very few people will use the rebreather aside from a gear display. So I think no one can go wrong with either.

We'll likely see the rebreather again in a Batfleck armory one day anyhow.

Being that this is a SS Batman, the cuffs being an accessory would have made more sense from that perspective over the grenade launcher and the bat brand, being he actually used the cuffs and never used the two latter items.

I bet the added some bvs for us who missed the 1st one. See? Hot toys does think of us lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh sometimes the wiring gets in the way of a natural look. Ideally it would be nice to get one regular and one wired.

Back