1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there opening day to see Mel's Squad movie, or anything else. But man, If they're talking to him, I wish they'd discuss taking on The Batman. Hell, give him a true Dark Knight Returns Adaptation to direct and star in. He certainly looks the part imo

37091C9800000578-3732206-Action_Mel_Gibson_is_putting_his_muscles_on_full_display_in_his_-a-13_1470779343267.jpg

Holy ****... can Fox be played by Danny Glover?

Answer: None. They would leave it up to Mel and the Director -- total trust in them and as you know Mel won the Oscar for Best Director. BTW, Mel is longtime Warner Family, his Icon Prods have been on the lot for years. The Studio even tried to help restart Mel's career by strongly suggesting he be put in a Cameo role in Hangover 2, but ( and this is when he was still in the doghouse) the cast cast him out. Now he's back in decent graces again with his Oscar nominated Hacksaw Ridge.

I just don't see it- he TRASHED superhero films- constantly- but I would LOVE it if he really does take it on!

He's a talented actor and director sure. I just don't think major companies like WB and DC should associate with bigots.

Agreed...this seems like another WB/DC bone head move. Something to boost talk about their movies. Hire a known bigot to direct :huh

I don't think there's anything "clever" about it. It's a publicity stunt whether he get's the job or not.

Hope he doesn't...he'd probably recast Will Smith because he's Black.

Agreed...this seems like another WB/DC bone head move. Something to boost talk about their movies. Hire a known bigot to direct :huh

I don't think there's anything "clever" about it. It's a publicity stunt whether he get's the job or not.

Hope he doesn't...he'd probably recast Will Smith because he's Black.

I bet Gal Gadot is thrilled about the prospect of him being part of the DCEU.

Is anyone planning to display this with the rebreather in? Could look good wearing it when stood next to Harley especially if you already have the BvS version for a more natural Batman pose.

I would go with Deadpool on the toilet reading a newspaper and the Batman has to go in and apprehend him. Those chimichanga farts are deadly.

Lots of *******s in the entertainment industry. If actors, directors, producers, etc. had to prove themselves as decent human beings before being brought onboard, I'm not sure I would want to see the end result. Public access quality stuff, I'm sure.

Lots of *******s in the entertainment industry. If actors, directors, producers, etc. had to prove themselves as decent human beings before being brought onboard, I'm not sure I would want to see the end result. Public access quality stuff, I'm sure.

No one said they have to prove themselves to be great human beings but no serious company should knowingly hire racists.

Maybe he should go into politics. Winning votes through religious persecution seems to be a winning strategy in America right now.

But seriously why would WB hire someone who so openly trashed their last big movie? They surely have more pride than that. How would he handle working in the constraints of a shared universe? Presumably one of the spandex wearing heroes he hates so much will show up somewhere. Far better options out there.

Gibson's a scumbag but a very talented filmmaker...People may hate to hear it but Polanski is inarguably one of the greatest artists to ever film a movie but...a SCUMBAG....it's all moot though because Mel Gibson is NOT going to be directing Suicide Squad 2!!!!! You can take that one to the bank!

Gibson's a scumbag but a very talented filmmaker...People may hate to hear it but Polanski is inarguably one of the greatest artists to ever film a movie but...a SCUMBAG....it's all moot though because Mel Gibson is NOT going to be directing Suicide Squad 2!!!!! You can take that one to the bank!

Polanski is worse than scum, he's an f ING pedophile who should be in jail or executed. Let's get back on topic.

Really does not seem like his style or what he likes to do. It's not like he needs to direct a comic book movie sequel when he just had a big hit with Hawksaw Ridge.

Polanski is worse than scum, he's an f ING pedophile who should be in jail or executed. Let's get back on topic.

Agree..on all points.

I still wonder why they are making people wait so long for this figure when its pretty much a reissue of the BvS figure. Leto Tuxedo figure got bumped up a few months so maybe this will to.

No one said they have to prove themselves to be great human beings but no serious company should knowingly hire racists.

Maybe he should go into politics. Winning votes through religious persecution seems to be a winning strategy in America right now.

But seriously why would WB hire someone who so openly trashed their last big movie? They surely have more pride than that. How would he handle working in the constraints of a shared universe? Presumably one of the spandex wearing heroes he hates so much will show up somewhere. Far better options out there.

And winning votes through calling everyone else any name in the book with the suffix ist or phobe who doesn't agree with you, doesn't appear to be a winning strategy. As history shows.

I agree about Gibson though. Didn't he trash superhero movies in general recently? Thought he wasn't really a fan of them.

I find it ironic that people are arguing about morality in Hollywood in a Suicide Squad thread of all places. Try leaving a used or, even, unopened condom on a female coworkers desk in any other field. See how it works out for you.:lol

Back