1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry should have explained that better,
I tilted and lifted the headsculpt purely to show the revised shape of the cowl tab.
When the heads pushed down into position there is no gap between the suit it sits flush without touching the bat symbol and the cape is not visible.
It's a simple fix but effective
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah good to know :wave

Has anybody with any futzing/photography skills gotten this figure yet?

Haha
I just rushed some pics as I was opening it up, I ain't a photographer but I will take the time to futz him to perfection this wkend

Quick photo in better light, you can see how much lighter the suit is
09f016150a2e30eae9fba54e89e1de4d.jpg

Hope it doesn't offend anyone's eyes
Lol

74ea8048bea0e4ab83b51992976f4e15.jpg
3e99256f080d4492efdbfb88ecb1c1eb.jpg
b28fc31d612e59d0dbfa59f7721ebdd1.jpg
35a3861ca04642fdbf4a8e7c30c28349.jpg
25c2d27a9be35ab3b951f7a0e8650535.png
5cc8deee1704e566b0c7295bb854cdda.png

He took the photo from a higher angle so its distorted a bit.

Figure looks amazing though. Im liking the lighter grey.

Yeah it's just Lens distortion, I was way work today and still only had a short time to futz with him when I got back.
I gotta say the more and more I look at him the more I see the slight differences.
His cape too is pretty awesome, Iv got custom capes for all my batmen but this I'm fine with. You just need patience and you can get almost any look-I'm really impressed with it.
But it's definitely the lighter suit that really makes it the better figure than the bvs, really glad I got one [emoji106]

Wow, how are some people getting this figure already? Curses Sideshow Toys, mine says November 2018.

Sure that's not an error?

Pretty sure that's an error unless Iv unwittingly went forward in time!!' Lol
It was released in Hong Kong last Thursday,
Sideshow should get it in 6 weeks or so

Photo with flash to see the obvious colour difference
0d88c13637632fe99ade219f290488a1.jpg

Thanks for posting your pics! It looks fantastic. I can't wait until mine ships.

Thanks man, just wanted to show that he is not a straight up re release with new cape

The suit coloring is probably the best change for this release. Looks pretty close to the real suit's color.

Needs a bigger watch tho.

Thanks man, just wanted to show that he is not a straight up re release with new cape

Thanks for the pictures...mission accomplished...I was on the fence about getting this when I already have the BvS version your pictures have validated my decision to add this one to the collection too!

Back