1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pictures. All my batmans are pretty much black color from Keaton to Dx12 and armor black chrome. It will be nice to have a grey version of it.

I have BvS and preordered it also. I display by movie so its going with my SS figures.

Really nice, man.
Great to know I don't need to have him repainted. lol

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback. all I wanted to do is show the rest of the guys on here that he's an improvement.
I ain't sure why "Vortex" took offence to my photographs or futzing skills lol
But this guy is a legitimate improvement,
New favourite hot toys batman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback. all I wanted to do is show the rest of the guys on here that he's an improvement.
I ain't sure why "Vortex" took offence to my photographs or futzing skills lol
But this guy is a legitimate improvement,
New favourite hot toys batman

Since you have both versions, I'll take your word for it. :D

Quick photo in better light, you can see how much lighter the suit is
09f016150a2e30eae9fba54e89e1de4d.jpg

Hope it doesn't offend anyone's eyes
Lol

74ea8048bea0e4ab83b51992976f4e15.jpg
3e99256f080d4492efdbfb88ecb1c1eb.jpg
b28fc31d612e59d0dbfa59f7721ebdd1.jpg
35a3861ca04642fdbf4a8e7c30c28349.jpg
25c2d27a9be35ab3b951f7a0e8650535.png
5cc8deee1704e566b0c7295bb854cdda.png

Wow. So many improvements. This is really impressive. It is deffinetly better than BvS version.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170819/25c2d27a9be35ab3b951f7a0e8650535.png

Wow this figure is beautiful!! So happy to see hot toys used a thick wire to hold the cape in that pose! Also I do notice some improvements compared to the BVS batman ( which I own) I'm curious if the body is bigger?? Or is it just an illusion? Arms different? Either way deff worth picking this up even if I do have the BVS version. To me this suit is the best thing I seen in cinema.

Thanks man, appreciated coming from you!
I'm really impressed with him

Curious is it just the angle of the pics but it looks like his legs seem more stubby or shorter. Please prove me wrong

Curious is it just the angle of the pics but it looks like his legs seem more stubby or shorter. Please prove me wrong

He's more muscular pronounced on his top half and bottom half, but it still leaves you with a big gap in his costume to his inner thighs-just like the original.
It's as easy fix I just ain't got round to it, havin too much fun with the cape.

He's more muscular pronounced on his top half and bottom half, but it still leaves you with a big gap in his costume to his inner thighs-just like the original.
It's as easy fix I just ain't got round to it, havin too much fun with the cape.

Ha ha little did you know that when you purchased this figure you became an unpaid member of the Hot Toys PR Team...yikes! Thanks for the awesome pictures though!

Ha ha little did you know that when you purchased this figure you became an unpaid member of the Hot Toys PR Team...yikes! Thanks for the awesome pictures though!

Let's start a kickstarter fund for those poorly people at hot toys!
Maybe it will help get my Wonder Woman for me lol
Thanks jal tho

Now when is Sideshow shipping him out???! All these pictures is making me impatience. haha

Ouch he looks incredible, hope he doesn't ship that late

Nope that was the original SSC release date...now that it has already been released in Asia this will be one of those rare cases where instead of the figure releasing months later than the date it will actually be much earlier...this figure will ship late September very early October at the very latest.

Arrgh are you kidding me, he looks scrawnier in the legs after all :gah: well hopefully I can figure out how to fix it when I see it in hand

Back