1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

is it just me or do his legs look wonky as ****? theyre bowed weird at the knees, looks like he cant support his own weight

well:

wonderwoman-aquaman-superman-training-hard-while-batman-is-eating-burgers-ben-affleck.jpg

But yeah, the legs do look weird. Maybe just a weird wrinkle in the suit?

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

batman is the best of 4 there on that picture :lol

After watching the movie, if there's no differences in the BvS version, this doesn't warrant a new figure IMO

Then just buy the exclusive Deadshot and you're all set :lol

If I could only get 1 From this movie, it'd be deadshot. Will smith bring his A game, which basically meant he played as Will Smith :lol

Not that it was a mystery to begin with, but after seeing the film, it just confirms it that the only reason this figure is being made is because, well, it's Batman.

After watching the movie, if there's no differences in the BvS version, this doesn't warrant a new figure IMO

Agreed.

Then just buy the exclusive Deadshot and you're all set :lol

Why does Deadshot even come with both of those items?

Spoiler Spoiler:

If this is $220ish I'll consider picking it up to go along with the other SS I'm ordering. If more I think I'd pass.

Agreed.

Why does Deadshot even come with both of those items?

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yes she should but in a different outfit. I wonder why they will even offer it to other figures since it won't help drive sales of this figure.

Re: Hot Toys - Suicide Squad Batman (rebreather version)

Took some photos at the Batman 100% Exhibition Japan. Didn't have any info on accessories, release date, price.. Is it even going to have the same exact body!? I mean, I highly doubt it... but...
If anybody have any new info, that would be great Thanks! Check out vid from the exhibition below!
It unfortunately ends today in Japan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBbcsClsDf8

_MG_7523.jpg
_MG_7514.jpg_MG_8114.jpg59.jpg_MG_8458.jpg_MG_8214.jpg

Love the BvS diorama set up. Freaking awesome! :clap. Thanks for sharing the video man. :hi5:

This might be a solution to missing out on the DOJ figure.

I was under the impression that this wasn't a figure that was going to be released since the breather and cuffs come with the special edition Deadshot. And the mask would just attach to the BvS Batman.

Pointless accessories.

"hey guys, look at my Batman with a rebreather on it!"

Who cares?

Pointless accessories.

"hey guys, look at my Batman with a rebreather on it!"

Who cares?

The same people who say "Look at my Mk 42 Iron Man figure... his paint job is slightly different from the last version... Wow!!!"

I'm sure this will come with batarangs, a grapple gun, Affleck face plates and such. Possibly $20-$30 cheaper than the BvS version too like Rogue One Vader.

Back