Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not according to some guy named Rian Johnson who I hadn't heard of until last year. To him Luke was a weak, frightened, do nothing, psychotic, homeless hermit:(. I am very excited to get this figure though! I'll probably get two!

? He had a moment of weakness doubt and fear that haunted him but in the end , he saved his friends again....
And perhaps the rebellion as a whole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EU luke went full sith for a time and when he returned to the light side, he could still use some sith powers like force lightning.

EU luke was hella powerful.

But disney nuked all or most of the EU.

Uh - oh. ...This figure isn't spotting that deer - in - the - headlights look is it?
These photos sure make look that way.

? He had a moment of weakness doubt and fear that haunted him but in the end , he saved his friends again....
And perhaps the rebellion as a whole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And he did it all without having to leave the comfort of his basement. Heroes are heroes whether they actually show up or not. Who says SW isn't socially relevant today?

Like Father...Like Son

The mystery of the purple/not-purple robe continues.:lol

EU luke went full sith for a time and when he returned to the light side, he could still use some sith powers like force lightning.

EU luke was hella powerful.

But disney nuked all or most of the EU.

If I recall correctly (it's been a long time since I read any of the old EU books), didn't EU Luke pull a Star Destroyer out of orbit and crash it?

WTF are eBay prices so high for this figure?

I think because some have them in hand, they can charge that much towards the people who don't want to wait for their figure in a few weeks to come as regular sideshow and etc shipment, so they pay a premium to get it a few weeks early. Seems crazy to me, but buyers dictate the market.

If I recall correctly (it's been a long time since I read any of the old EU books), didn't EU Luke pull a Star Destroyer out of orbit and crash it?

Not sure tbh i did not read all the EU, i know in the one of force unleashed games the MC did that but not sure if luke did also.

Back