Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

Yes good business = greed.

But I do think HT takes a certain amount of pride in their work. I don't think anyone can deny that Hot Toys has gotten better in the last couple years. We'll have to wait and see when pictures are released, but I have a feeling the 2.0 will reflect this improvement.

Why does that makes people angry ?!?! Just dont buy it.Nerds.

Why does that makes people angry ?!?! Just dont buy it.Nerds.

Not buying it anyways. Just wanted to laugh at the nerds who's defense of Hot Toys consists of saying "it is ok to be greedy...I'd like to take some more in the xss please."

You can get mad at hot toys all you want they do what they do because they can until everybody stops complaining nd dont buy from hot toys .it can be considered greed or maaybe good bussiness .obviously they are doing something right.i gaarentee anyone of you would do the same thing.i would.i think hot toys does aa lot for the consumer nd the flipper.they dont just rerealease the same figure they add a lot more.its greedy on the paart of someone who buys a figure for $175 and sells it for 500 thats more of profit than hot toys is making but i guess thats ok .stop complaining cause when push comes to shove most of you will probly hve this on your shelf and if not you have no reson to complain you dont have to buy it

You can get mad at hot toys all you want they do what they do because they can until everybody stops complaining nd dont buy from hot toys .it can be considered greed or maaybe good bussiness .obviously they are doing something right.i gaarentee anyone of you would do the same thing.i would.i think hot toys does aa lot for the consumer nd the flipper.they dont just rerealease the same figure they add a lot more.its greedy on the paart of someone who buys a figure for $175 and sells it for 500 thats more of profit than hot toys is making but i guess thats ok .stop complaining cause when push comes to shove most of you will probly hve this on your shelf and if not you have no reson to complain you dont have to buy it

So, definitely sticking with the run-on sentences then?

Stay in school. Please. You have a long way to go.

I'm just happy that we're getting another one since I missed out on the first DX. :wink1:

Not buying it anyways. Just wanted to laugh at the nerds who's defense of Hot Toys consists of saying "it is ok to be greedy...I'd like to take some more in the xss please."

Thanks for calling people you don't agree with fan boys and nerds. Stay classy. :wave

Thanks for calling people you don't agree with fan boys and nerds. Stay classy. :wave

Hey that's what happens when everyone who doesn't agree with re-releases gets sorted into team "scalpers" or team "the value of my toys just took a hit" :lol

I apologize if you aren't a fanboy or a nerd. Collateral damage hope you understand.

p.s. I am a nerd

If your upset about it. Don't buy it. Pretty simple really.:dunno

I'm not sure it angers DX01 owners as much as it does people who paid over $1000 for their customs.

Heh, but if their customs are so superior they wont need to buy it. Hot Toys can never match their customs. Remember the past 6 months to a year?

They said Hot Toys has inferior clothes and sculpts. No likeness to Ledger at all. Epic, epic, epic! supreme! epicness!

Tons of quotes buried away and quite frankly I can't be bothered to filter through all the crap they posted. It's too much. :)

Then that was your fault. I don't expect companies to rerelease stuff just because " I wasn't collecting back then." You either were there and bought it or you weren't and you buy it now at its current price. :cuckoo:

This better just be a Nurse version. I don't want to see any purple outfits again. HT milked that cow to death and continued to milk zombie milk out of the cow. Enough is enough!

:exactly:

If its a nurse joker that is new, anything else is pure and simple greed, if people missed out on the 3 previous Jokers that's there problem.

I missed out on the MK 1 and would like to get it, but not at scalper prices, if HT remake it i may get it, may not as i've let it go, but it'll be the only remake, this will be the second purple remake!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back