Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

Bet it does have the purple clothes.

Lol at seeing the term "greed" being thrown around so much here. This isn't the dark ages of Europe. There are no aristocracy in Hong Kong and the United States. In a capitalist society, there isn't really any such thing as greed when it comes to businesses and marketing. Only in very extreme situations could you ever call a company or market greedy. It's just how the system works and there's no problem with it. Hot Toys is doing good. They want to keep doing good. They would also like to do better. This is a way to get a lot of sales while only using half the effort. People who want it can buy it and others can choose not to.

There is no problem here.

Bet it does have the purple clothes.

Considering that it is a DX I'd have to agree. DX has to include the most iconic look imo. Purple coat + nurse outfit would make the most sense.

:exactly:

If its a nurse joker that is new, anything else is pure and simple greed, if people missed out on the 3 previous Jokers that's there problem.

I missed out on the MK 1 and would like to get it, but not at scalper prices, if HT remake it i may get it, may not as i've let it go, but it'll be the only remake, this will be the second purple remake!!

:goodpost: You should NOT buy that that MK 1 remake to protest against HT's greed. :lecture

If you're upset about complainers. Ignore them. Pretty simple really :dunno

That's funny, my post never said anything about complainers. :dunno

If your upset cause HT is putting out another figure, then why don't you boycott HT in general. What's a toy co. without toys? Kinda weird how Hot Toys bought the license to make TDK figs and is trying to pay it off huh?

All I know is that when this is over and done with all the people who _____ed about not buying it will soon be _____ing about how they can't afford it at the prices in the after market.
:pfft:

That's funny, my post never said anything about complainers. :dunno

If your upset cause HT is putting out another figure, then why don't you boycott HT in general. What's a toy co. without toys? Kinda weird how Hot Toys bought the license to make TDK figs and is trying to pay it off huh?

All I know is that when this is over and done with all the people who _____ed about not buying it will soon be _____ing about how they can't afford it at the prices in the after market.

That is exactly what I did. I stopped buying HT after DX01 and DX02 because it wasn't fun anymore.

It's a shame people can't put this energy to unite against governments but the masses will bend over backwards and allow the government do whatever they want.

I guess it will always continue sadly, keep them in the dark and feed them manure.

You all know everybody is gonna buy one.lol @ angry collectors.Go sell your old ones on the bay.

I don't sell old figures. How do you get a Collection without adding more Collectibles?

I don't sell old figures. How do you get a Collection without adding more Collectibles?

Up until lately I felt the same way. Starting to run out of room though, and I don't want to have a collection in storage. Once the collection room is full, I'm gonna start to have a two way flow.

Of course, that's easier said than done. I get pretty attached to these guys. :monkey2

Paying extreme high prices for Hot Toys in the aftermarket is ridiculous. This thread just thought you why.

Will you remember the lesson or buy into the hype again?

It says 2.0. Gotta be a version we've seen —the iconic one.

Yep, I predict Clown Joker. But I do hope for a nurse outfit to be included.

But, if they have a swap out nurse outfit, how will that work with the neck? For the nurse to work you need a body with a sculpted neck, yet all the jokers to date have a head with a sculpted neck.

Not really if the outfit is made to open at bottom of the neck it should be fine .

I don't know what you mean.

Up until lately I felt the same way. Starting to run out of room though, and I don't want to have a collection in storage. Once the collection room is full, I'm gonna start to have a two way flow.

Of course, that's easier said than done. I get pretty attached to these guys. :monkey2

:goodpost:
Good thing I'm not even close to this point but if I was I would either display my favorites and keep the others for sentimental/market value. Or switch out figures from display to storage. Selling would seriously be my last option.

Hottoys-logo.jpg
=
cash-cow_0.jpg

It says 2.0. Gotta be a version we've seen —the iconic one.

It pretty much has to have the nurse outfit as that's the only outfit they haven't made. I can see them making some changes to it and adding in some things like the shotfun and the detonators ...maybe even a shrimp cocktail. Hot Toys has made some pretty weird decisions in the past though so while the nurse outfit makes sense I could see them doing a V2 Bank Robber outfit or something nuts like that.

Yep, I predict Clown Joker. But I do hope for a nurse outfit to be included.

But, if they have a swap out nurse outfit, how will that work with the neck? For the nurse to work you need a body with a sculpted neck, yet all the jokers to date have a head with a sculpted neck.

Except my nurse Joker :wink1:

Maybe it will be a secret project thing - something we've never seen! Like a President Joker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back