Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

Let's see what going on in this thread.....wait...

Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-simpsons-7414427-320-240.gif

This is exactly what I thought as well. :goodpost:

Surely there's some sort of film thread out there where these bums would be better to take their conversation...

I'm still trying to figure it out over here....

Well.....the venom being spued in the Batman/Bruce Wayne was just a lil too rich for my blood. But I will chime in on my take on the DX Joker. If it IS Nurse Joker.....its gonna need a very special angle to get people to buy it. Even die hard completest like myself would be less than willing to fork out for another purple suit of even a Nurse get-up. So, I would like to see NJ come with Fully functional hospital bed....I.V. pole.....Hospital gown for Harvy to wear....all the pre mentioned goodies that NJ holds in her (errr) his hands. If HT did this, it would drive fans into a frenzy to buy up all thoes Two Faces out there that never sold that well.

Well.....the venom being spued in the Batman/Bruce Wayne was just a lil too rich for my blood. But I will chime in on my take on the DX Joker. If it IS Nurse Joker.....its gonna need a very special angle to get people to buy it. Even die hard completest like myself would be less than willing to fork out for another purple suit of even a Nurse get-up. So, I would like to see NJ come with Fully functional hospital bed....I.V. pole.....Hospital gown for Harvy to wear....all the pre mentioned goodies that NJ holds in her (errr) his hands. If HT did this, it would drive fans into a frenzy to buy up all thoes Two Faces out there that never sold that well.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Wow... Some people...

Glad totalcontrol's not a huge Star Wars fan. Could you imagine someone asking for a 1/6 Death Star to also help sell all the old and slow selling Star Wars figures.

Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Ummmmmmm...OK :dunno

Well.....the venom being spued in the Batman/Bruce Wayne was just a lil too rich for my blood. But I will chime in on my take on the DX Joker. If it IS Nurse Joker.....its gonna need a very special angle to get people to buy it. Even die hard completest like myself would be less than willing to fork out for another purple suit of even a Nurse get-up.

:goodpost: This i agree with. :lecture

Ermmm no. Nurse joker would sell no problem

I think what he is saying is it might be hard for people to want to pay for another purple suited Joker, even if it comes with the nurse outfit, it would still mean youd have three purple Jokers.

I feel the same way as him, I personally dont care for a nurse Joker.

It doesnt matter what the hell it is with more and more people getting into Hot Toys and all the Ledger Joker obssessee's this thing will sell regardless.

1:6 Death Star...seriously. If the Hospital bed were fully funtional, then it could collaps like how Paramedics do when loading it into the ambulance. The package would be a lil bigger than the norm, BUT....that is the whole point. To be as far from the norm to give collectors a REAL REASON to buy. Not....."OMG its got extra messy paint from getting man handled by Batman".

1:6 Death Star...seriously. If the Hospital bed were fully funtional, then it could collaps like how Paramedics do when loading it into the ambulance. The package would be a lil bigger than the norm, BUT....that is the whole point. To be as far from the norm to give collectors a REAL REASON to buy. Not....."OMG its got extra messy paint from getting man handled by Batman".

Lay off the caffeine. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Lay off the caffeine. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

Yeah, I know right. Any one can see that a 1:6 Death Star is WAAAAY more complex than a 1:6 hospital bed, & to make such a comparison is way over the top. So yeah, laying off the Caffine is a good idea. Let me know how it works out.:peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back