Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming?

Well.....the venom being spued in the Batman/Bruce Wayne was just a lil too rich for my blood. But I will chime in on my take on the DX Joker. If it IS Nurse Joker.....its gonna need a very special angle to get people to buy it. Even die hard completest like myself would be less than willing to fork out for another purple suit of even a Nurse get-up. So, I would like to see NJ come with Fully functional hospital bed....I.V. pole.....Hospital gown for Harvy to wear....all the pre mentioned goodies that NJ holds in her (errr) his hands. If HT did this, it would drive fans into a frenzy to buy up all thoes Two Faces out there that never sold that well.

That would be one of the worst offerings in the history of the world.

Well.....the venom being spued in the Batman/Bruce Wayne was just a lil too rich for my blood. But I will chime in on my take on the DX Joker. If it IS Nurse Joker.....its gonna need a very special angle to get people to buy it. Even die hard completest like myself would be less than willing to fork out for another purple suit of even a Nurse get-up. So, I would like to see NJ come with Fully functional hospital bed....I.V. pole.....Hospital gown for Harvy to wear....all the pre mentioned goodies that NJ holds in her (errr) his hands. If HT did this, it would drive fans into a frenzy to buy up all thoes Two Faces out there that never sold that well.

The Joker in a Nurse outfit!
Two-Face wearing a 'Gown!'
Too many men in outfits I do not want them to be in! :thud: :)

Yeah, I know right. Any one can see that a 1:6 Death Star is WAAAAY more complex than a 1:6 hospital bed, & to make such a comparison is way over the top. So yeah, laying off the Caffine is a good idea. Let me know how it works out.:peace

Let's apply logic to your fanboy rant, shall we? A $500 hospital bed dio included with a figure most people didn't want in the first place (a shame because he's a solid release), wouldn't sell any more of said figure most people didn't want in the first place, especially at triple the price. :cuckoo:

I've been wanting to do the same for a while but just haven't had the motivation to do so .:monkey1

I've been working on a bed and debating whether or not to do full out dio because the bed is already so big to fit on s shelf with Two-face. Do you guys have large enough shelves to fit such a big dio? and i saw your videos on youtube echo. You definitely would do a hospital room setting justice. :stick

I've been working on a bed and debating whether or not to do full out dio because the bed is already so big to fit on s shelf with Two-face. Do you guys have large enough shelves to fit such a big dio? and i saw your videos on youtube echo. You definitely would do a hospital room setting justice. :stick

The space will have to be worked out but I certainly want to go all out with it

The space will have to be worked out but I certainly want to go all out with it

I second that, would go for a full out Dio, with of course a chair bed side for the Nurse Joker that is coming as the next Joker 2.0 :pray:

Thanks man i appreciate that . I would make it work , i would build it to exact size , so it would fit on a Detolf shelf . :exactly:

Shelf size matters not. Let your collection and dioramas dictate the size of your shelves not the other way around :yess:

Shelf size matters not. Let your collection and dioramas dictate the size of your shelves not the other way around :yess:

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly: Then you can live like a-dev:

hoarders-ae.jpg

Let's apply logic to your fanboy rant, shall we? A $500 hospital bed dio included with a figure most people didn't want in the first place:peace (a shame because he's a solid release), wouldn't sell any more of said figure most people didn't want in the first place, especially at triple the price. :cuckoo:

Well if were gonna use logic then you won't mind if I point out a few holes in your....(what is it you call an opinion that differs from your own), OH YES, a "rant". It was you who assumed that I was speaking of a full dio, not I. I believe all I spoke of was a Hospital bed, I.V. pole, & various items NJ held like clip board , pistol ect ect ect. The set would ONLY include the gown for Harvy....not the figure its self. & lastly it was you who dreamed up a $500.00 price tag.

Maybe you should watch your blood sugar as well as your caffine.

Well if were gonna use logic then you won't mind if I point out a few holes in your....(what is it you call an opinion that differs from your own), OH YES, a "rant". It was you who assumed that I was speaking of a full dio, not I. I believe all I spoke of was a Hospital bed, I.V. pole, & various items NJ held like clip board , pistol ect ect ect. The set would ONLY include the gown for Harvy....not the figure its self. & lastly it was you who dreamed up a $500.00 price tag.

Maybe you should watch your blood sugar as well as your caffine.

:lol So now they're supposed to make a little dio set (that wouldn't be less than $200) to accompany one of their most unsuccessful figures to date? You'd be a great pitchman if they were looking for pegwarmer pieces. 2-face was poorly received. Adding stuff the majority doesn't want to sell a figure the majority passed on is a surefire way to bankruptcy.

:lol So now they're supposed to make a little dio set (that wouldn't be less than $200) to accompany one of their most unsuccessful figures to date? You'd be a great pitchman if they were looking for pegwarmer pieces. 2-face was poorly received. Adding stuff the majority doesn't want to sell a figure the majority passed on is a surefire way to bankruptcy.

Don't like my idea...fine. Then please enthrall us with your vision for the new Joker.

Don't like my idea...fine. Then please enthrall us with your vision for the new Joker.

Lmao... A little more sensible thinking will show there is no way in hell Hot Toys will make a 2.0 Joker and accessorize him with a bed and patient outfit for another figure. Lol... Never been done... Never will be. Your best bet is to hope some other company makes a fake knockoff accessory pack.

I think it'll likely be a 2-in-1 with both the regular and BR Joker heads both PERS'd out and in enough time to close the book on Ledger for TDKR. HT doesn't go too overboard on re-releases.

What they should do is package it with a special hat that has 'The Dark Knight' logo on it, that way we'd have both a figure and a hat.

What they should do is package it with a special hat that has 'The Dark Knight' logo on it, that way we'd have both a figure and a hat.

I don't wear hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back